GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

k04 Gti vs Camaro SS 6.2L

dallen13

Ready to race!
Typical vs section. No vids=Cool story bro. Vids=That wasn't the car you thought it was, it was a Camry. And you still lost.

Good race op. They are not fast. And the ZL1 is not fast either for you other retards. There are plenty of k04's trapping high teens. But none of you would know, since you've never actually been to a track.

Stripped and race gas. There are a few. Your not walking an SS like its standing still in a k04. That's what OP's video showed.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I walk them like they are stand still too. Actually I don't bother running them anymore, unless obviously modded.

Must be an Arab thing? Haha

TheMKVI

Go Kart Champion
Stripped and race gas. There are a few. Your not walking an SS like its standing still in a k04. That's what OP's video showed.

First, the Camaro didn't stand still. It kept up for 1 gear then the DSG worked it's magic.

Second, the K04 traps higher than a Camaro SS even with FWD. From a roll the difference is going to be even larger.

Third, the K04 has a better WHP to weight ratio and shifts faster.

Wasn't there a thread in this subforum earlier this week about a Stage 2 barely pulling an SS?

Last edited:

dallen13

Ready to race!
Well knowing as this isnt a drag race on a drag racing strip, your argument is invalid. Dude dont come in here talking shit to people who come and entertain us. Go record your own videos if you don't like what OP brought to the plate. And it is a V8 Camaro ss. Not a V6. Just stop dude like wtf was the point of your posts? :dnftt:

I'm an adult I have better things to do than record "races" on the street. It's hilarious how delusional fanboys are about a 300whp wrong wheel drive hot hatch. It's just unbeatable because k04. I have one too but I don't think I'm going to walk 5.0, SS and e9X m3. You think anything close on paper is an automatic win. It's not. It's easy to see bullshit when you have been on message boards like these since the 90's. I can't sit back and let everyone drink the kool aid. And OP is a moron. He thinks he's Vettel or shumi behind the wheel. Just read his comments.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Legit vid is legit.

Done that to many SSs. Theres also a vid here of giac k04 pulling buslengths on one. Also you'd be surprised how good of a fight a stage 2 can put with one.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I'm an adult I have better things to do than record "races" on the street. It's hilarious how delusional fanboys are about a 300whp wrong wheel drive hot hatch. It's just unbeatable because k04. I have one too but I don't think I'm going to walk 5.0, SS and e9X m3. You think anything close on paper is an automatic win. It's not. It's easy to see bullshit when you have been on message boards like these since the 90's. I can't sit back and let everyone drink the kool aid. And OP is a moron. He thinks he's Vettel or shumi behind the wheel. Just read his comments.

Best thing to do is stop looking at this section and be done with it.

I can totally understand growing old with American V8s, it hurts seeing them losing to small cars with advanced transmissions and efficient wheel drive systems.

I put myself in their shoes and it almost makes me cringe thinking about it, after all its a lot of displacement and mine is a just funny looking economical car, it just shouldn't be like this.

Life can be unfair sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone with typos

JhnR

Banned
dallen13 there are some KO4's around here that run pretty nicely..i see it possible. Im with you on the whole recording video on public roads, etc.

Probably OP still or just graduated HS. Let him "race". LOL race

TheMKVI

Go Kart Champion
I can totally understand growing old with American V8s, it hurts seeing them losing to small cars with advanced transmissions and efficient wheel drive systems.

Intake, full exhaust, & tune LS3 SS will rape a K04. Those same mods on an LS3 Corvette will absolutely destroy it. Dollar for dollar LSx motors make power like no other, the GTI is cost effective to a point but I don't see any daily driven 1200whp Golfs around. They are a dime a dozen in the LSx world.

Whats the "old" pushrod corvette doing these days? 400whp, 3300#s and 30 mpg stock.

kineticMKVI

Ready to race!
The tissue delivery truck must have made a wrong turn. Here I will deliver some for you. Pink box for good measure.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
What makes the k04 great is that its an easy OEM setup that takes a refined efficient car to a whole different level.

It's cool that it can pull on some American muscle too.

Only an idiot would buy a GTI and tune it because its fast.

PS I ran an SS with intake, tune and headers and I was pulling as well, not sure how much I was pulling though.

Sent from my iPhone with typos

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!

now the joke is on you ^^

and you are more than welcome to make an idiot of yourself at every vid that I post .
I will enjoy watching you try so hard to show that my vids are fake , but unfortunately you fail every time ^^ .. good luck with the next vids

dallen13

Ready to race!
now the joke is on you ^^

and you are more than welcome to make an idiot of yourself at every vid that I post .
I will enjoy watching you try so hard to show that my vids are fake , but unfortunately you fail every time ^^ .. good luck with the next vids

It's ok I will be there every time you post some new "race". I enjoy seeing you squirm and getting all that Arabian sand out of your vagina. I challenge you to go make a video of you losing. I bet you can't since you own the fastest car in the world.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I don't see what the problem is here.

A stock GTI, powered by superiorinterior, can beat a Veyron. We all know that.

K04 against a SS Camaro? OP should have beat him by more. I think OP was sandbagging.