GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

k04 Gti vs Camaro SS 6.2L

dallen13

Ready to race!
I don't see what the problem is here.

A stock GTI, powered by superiorinterior, can beat a Veyron. We all know that.

K04 against a SS Camaro? OP should have beat him by more. I think OP was sandbagging.

He will not understand sarcasm with the language barrier. OP is fastest race car driver ever!

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
I'm an adult I have better things to do than record "races" on the street. It's hilarious how delusional fanboys are about a 300whp wrong wheel drive hot hatch. It's just unbeatable because k04. I have one too but I don't think I'm going to walk 5.0, SS and e9X m3. You think anything close on paper is an automatic win. It's not. It's easy to see bullshit when you have been on message boards like these since the 90's. I can't sit back and let everyone drink the kool aid. And OP is a moron. He thinks he's Vettel or shumi behind the wheel. Just read his comments.

I grew up on the track. I've personally taken out 5.0's and SS of many varieties ON THE TRACK with my pos full weight k04 on pump gas. I also grew up with mustangs. I drove fox body's until like 5 years ago. My dad has a 800whp 11 GT500. Im clearly a muscle car fan. If I thought I could get the same performance and quality with anything else I would have bought a new 5.0. My GTI gets 30mpg, and beats RWD V8's in their natural habitat. I'm not sure what you don't understand. If you truly do have a k04 car, maybe you should take some time and head to a local track and actually see what it does before you come in here talking out of your ass.

JhnR

Banned
I should be a medic.

dallen13

Ready to race!
Much skill, such precision timing pushing the + paddle, incredible right foot reaction time, amazing straightness with steering wheel.

He uses the stick gear selector. It's faster. Everyone knows that

dallen13

Ready to race!
I grew up on the track. I've personally taken out 5.0's and SS of many varieties ON THE TRACK with my pos full weight k04 on pump gas. I also grew up with mustangs. I drove fox body's until like 5 years ago. My dad has a 800whp 11 GT500. Im clearly a muscle car fan. If I thought I could get the same performance and quality with anything else I would have bought a new 5.0. My GTI gets 30mpg, and beats RWD V8's in their natural habitat. I'm not sure what you don't understand. If you truly do have a k04 car, maybe you should take some time and head to a local track and actually see what it does before you come in here talking out of your ass.

Didnt I already try to get you to come to beaverun for a nesba track day? You said you have liter bike right?

And I am definitely not a fan of muscle cars or American cars in general. I'm just not delusional or a fan boy. It's a 30k car with 5k in engine, suspension and brakes. It's nothing special but Pittsburgh raceway park is an hour from me so ill take my k04 dsg to test in tune just to make sure it runs its high 12 @ 110-112 on street tire pump gas. This car is just a fuel efficient practical, comfortable daily driver. Not worthy of road course since dsg no LSD and wrong wheel drive in my opinion.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I should be a medic.

If you can do anything as well as you pick a fantasy bball team.... well, you know!!

A K04 GTI is an incredible performance bargain. Arguing over what it can or can't beat on the interwebz is ridiculous. Some of it is car, some of it is driver, some of it is bullshit, some of it is real. Regardless, still a fun video to watch whether you find it legit or not.

Everyone needs to relax though. Careful on word choices or you may find yourself banned.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
I'm an adult I have better things to do than record "races" on the street. It's hilarious how delusional fanboys are about a 300whp wrong wheel drive hot hatch. It's just unbeatable because k04. I have one too but I don't think I'm going to walk 5.0, SS and e9X m3. You think anything close on paper is an automatic win. It's not. It's easy to see bullshit when you have been on message boards like these since the 90's. I can't sit back and let everyone drink the kool aid. And OP is a moron. He thinks he's Vettel or shumi behind the wheel. Just read his comments.

So you are basically going to sit here and degrade someone because English isn't their first language? And you call yourself an "adult"? You watched the video, saw what happened, got all butthurt for no reason and degrade your own car for no reason. Why? I have no clue. Im sure op knows that there are faster cars on the road than his but this one obviously wasn't . And you are the one talking "on paper stats". Just because the camaro has 400+ Hp doesn't mean its faster. Get over yourself or just stay out off the VS section with your bull.

JhnR

Banned
If you can do anything as well as you pick a fantasy bball team.... well, you know!!

A K04 GTI is an incredible performance bargain. Arguing over what it can or can't beat on the interwebz is ridiculous. Some of it is car, some of it is driver, some of it is bullshit, some of it is real. Regardless, still a fun video to watch whether you find it legit or not.

Everyone needs to relax though. Careful on word choices or you may find yourself banned.

See you in the playoffs and probably finals as well ! ;)

On another note, my GTI is almost paid off, at 49k not sure if sell move on, or KO4, and hold on.

dallen13

Ready to race!
So you are basically going to sit here and degrade someone because English isn't their first language? And you call yourself an "adult"? You watched the video, saw what happened, got all butthurt for no reason and degrade your own car for no reason. Why? I have no clue. Im sure op knows that there are faster cars on the road than his but this one obviously wasn't . And you are the one talking "on paper stats". Just because the camaro has 400+ Hp doesn't mean its faster. Get over yourself or just stay out off the VS section with your bull.

It's called trap speeds and google. Try it sometimes. Just because a car wins a "race" doesn't mean it's faster. And in the least bothered by it. It's all of you and OP telling me to kill myself and throwing homophobic slurs. I sleep well every night and look forward to ops next video. No one had presented any evidence that my points aren't valid. It's called discussion. But then again this is a gti message board and most ppl are in their 20's.

dcpppf

Ready to race!
Anyone else sick of these two bickering all over the vs threads??

:sm3:

dallen13

Ready to race!

On another note, my GTI is almost paid off, at 49k not sure if sell move on, or KO4, and hold on.

K04 for sure. Just paid mine off and am enjoying 32mpg highway with enough go to out accelerate 99% of what's on the road. Saving up for something a little more grown up from Stuttgart.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

LEt's hope (though you will destroy me - too many injuries on my side!)

Can you see yourself in a GTI for a few more years? Then go K04 and make race vids of kills. If you can't, get something else and enjoy that car. Variety is the spice of life.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
It's called trap speeds and google. Try it sometimes. Just because a car wins a "race" doesn't mean it's faster. And in the least bothered by it. It's all of you and OP telling me to kill myself and throwing homophobic slurs. I sleep well every night and look forward to ops next video. No one had presented any evidence that my points aren't valid. It's called discussion. But then again this is a gti message board and most ppl are in their 20's.

Dude you still make completely no sense with anything you said. "google" , "trap speeds". If the SS was faster in this race why was it cars behind? Oh, it was slower. Noooooooooooooooooo way. Honestly you belong in the jeremiah threads.