GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Matt's Mk6 GTI

steemax

Go Kart Champion
LOL damnit! Don't make me leave work right now!

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Bummer man. You're missing all the fun! Lol

Its baggin time! :happyanim:

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Dude who did your rear hatch? It's looking like how I always wanted to do mine but was too lazy to actually start the project.

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Dave Elledge did all the paint and bodywork on my car, he's out in Riverside but he's been in the scene forever and does quality work

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
I'm just going to leave this here.

Last edited:

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Dude I knowwww I've been experiencing a constant wave of euphoric feels since last night [emoji7]

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
I try to every Tues & Thurs! What time do you usually get to school? I'll can roll in a little early tomorrow

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Few updates: I got my frame notched over at Empire Fabrication, cut out the front sway bar, and installed some Koni yellows in the rear. I'm now fully laid out.. and it's LOW. I'll get proper pictures up soon.

I still need to adjust the front struts up a little and zero out the camber plates, but was unable to do so due to a missing spanner wrench and a couple stripped bolts.. So I put in a call to Air Lift this morning and they overnighted me all the parts I needed, for free! Being bagged has been amazing experience so far.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
The frame notch looks great. Can't wait to see your car in person again now that you switched to air. We need to set up a canyon cruise with everyone :thumbsup:

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
I have work tomorrow but I'll be at school in B5 Thursday!

The frame notch looks great. Can't wait to see your car in person again now that you switched to air. We need to set up a canyon cruise with everyone :thumbsup:

Thanks dude. I'm really pleased with how it's coming together, and also owe Kawika a lot for help with the install and setting everything up at Empire.

We DEF need to setup a canyon run soon too! And I'd be down for a little shoot while we're at it, too [emoji57]