GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mk6 gti stage 2 vs 2011 srt8 challenger

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
oh man I like what u did there...i literally almost....[insert funny stuff please]

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
Actually ladies and gentlemen, I am stage II APR with FMIC, Stage I and stage II intakes, and TBE, on stock 17" Denvers. My gf and I were going down a connector in town when a 20-something (I'm 24) was coming through a round about and I was supposed to yield, so I did. And he stopped. I hate bad drivers so I started going and he did too so I stopped and got on his ass. He break checked me and that further enraged me. So I get in the 2nd lane and go to pass him going up a hill, he closed the gap between he and the car in front of him so I broke and we merged onto the long, winding on-ramp, he was going 30 when it straightened out and started merging onto interstate I-79. He floored it, as did I. We were dead even he was about 4 cars ahead of me, I started out in 2nd at 30 (DSG). By the time I was 5600 rpm in 4th, I was closing the gap and by 5th gear I was pulling on him. Up a slight hill. And back down. If anyone was familiar with northern wv on I-79 you would know the type of hills. I continued to pull on him until 135mph an I let off.(I still have blizzaks on, speed rated at 118mph). When I have time I will post the iPhone video that my GF took

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Actually ladies and gentlemen, I am stage II APR with FMIC, Stage I and stage II intakes, and TBE, on stock 17" Denvers. My gf and I were going down a connector in town when a 20-something (I'm 24) was coming through a round about and I was supposed to yield, so I did. And he stopped. I hate bad drivers so I started going and he did too so I stopped and got on his ass. He break checked me and that further enraged me. So I get in the 2nd lane and go to pass him going up a hill, he closed the gap between he and the car in front of him so I broke and we merged onto the long, winding on-ramp, he was going 30 when it straightened out and started merging onto interstate I-79. He floored it, as did I. We were dead even he was about 4 cars ahead of me, I started out in 2nd at 30 (DSG). By the time I was 5600 rpm in 4th, I was closing the gap and by 5th gear I was pulling on him. Up a slight hill. And back down. If anyone was familiar with northern wv on I-79 you would know the type of hills. I continued to pull on him until 135mph an I let off.(I still have blizzaks on, speed rated at 118mph). When I have time I will post the iPhone video that my GF took

Dude serious? You're 24 and you don't know that walls of text shouldn't be posted?!

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
But what car did you pull on?

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
this thread.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
:bonk:

I am without speech.

fender177

Ready to race!
When did this forum become vortex? Was there a buyout or a merge? So much hate.

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'm sorry, but the original posts states he has a, "baby dick turbo"?!?!

that is... awesome.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Don't hate, I beat a Viper ACR once.. remember: "cars r faster from rolls unless awd" :lol:

:laugh:

Is baby dick a new company? I haven't seen there turbos yet..

i know, right?

BABY DICK PERFORMANCE TUNING - Brought to you by Huggies

They have great customer service....