GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mk6 gti stage 2 vs 2011 srt8 challenger

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
video appears to be from 1987, can you confirm?

he was in front of you btw, so... he slowed down, you caught up, and then you "won"?

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
Not even close. On the YouTube description it clearly states its shitty and from an iPhone , so those wanting embedded YouTube videos, maybe you should be courteous enough to read the description before trying your hand at wretched jokes towards video quality. Sorry I don't have a professional photographer with me at all times. Also you can't tell how it went down but as soon as it straightened up he floored it, that's the difference in acceleration you see, I passed him at about 120, he was trying to keep up and also he didn't let up, he tried to keep up up a hill and did so, until I let off because of vibration from tires. So no he didn't slow down and I caught up he was in the throttle so I said fuck it and floored it 2 secs after I saw that he was takin off and kept into the throttle, but good try at comprehending the super 8 film that you watched on your "reel-to-reel", gunkata

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Not even close. On the YouTube description it clearly states its shitty and from an iPhone , so those wanting embedded YouTube videos, maybe you should be courteous enough to read the description before trying your hand at wretched jokes towards video quality. Sorry I don't have a professional photographer with me at all times. Also you can't tell how it went down but as soon as it straightened up he floored it, that's the difference in acceleration you see, I passed him at about 120, he was trying to keep up and also he didn't let up, he tried to keep up up a hill and did so, until I let off because of vibration from tires. So no he didn't slow down and I caught up he was in the throttle so I said fuck it and floored it 2 secs after I saw that he was takin off and kept into the throttle, but good try and comprehending the super 8 film that you watched on your "reel-to-reel", gunkata
tl;dr

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
This whole thread is just one giant

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
now you are going to tell us you pulled top end (over 100mph) on an SRT8 challenger.. so your K03 2.0T rated at ~260whp pulls on a 470BHP (~420WHP) V8 above 100 mph.

Interesting.

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
:laugh:
now you are going to tell us you pulled top end (over 100mph) on an SRT8 challenger.. so your K03 2.0T rated at ~260whp pulls on a 470BHP (~420WHP) V8 above 100 mph.

Interesting.

One ,I don't have k04, two I'm not trying to tell you, I post a shitty video, but its a video, and three real world conditions apparently have a greater impact than you think, take it how you want read my first post in this thread and watch the video, that's what happened, I'm not here to argue and tell you my gti(which almost every mother fucker in here has) is quick than a twin-turbo gallardo and srt8's and cobras and shit. But in this instance I was quicker than a 2011 Challenger srt8. When almost all own one?!

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
So I miss read, skip one, continue

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
:laugh:

One ,I don't have k04, two I'm not trying to tell you, I post a shitty video, but its a video, and three real world conditions apparently have a greater impact than you think, take it how you want read my first post in this thread and watch the video, that's what happened, I'm not here to argue and tell you my gti(which almost every mother fucker in here has) is quick than a twin-turbo gallardo and srt8's and cobras and shit. But in this instance I was quicker than a 2011 Challenger srt8. When almost all own one?!

I never said you had a K04, had you have one you would have had a chance at this car. Stock turbo, things just dont add up, especially above 100MPH.. it runs out of breath.. it just cant flow the air needed to keep a decent rate of acceleration, i could see you having a better chance if you are at some sort of 4000+FT elevation as he loses more HP per 1000ft of elevation than an FI car.

:iono:

FWIW, stock GTIs don't have a K03 anyway.

You are right, they changed them on the MK6.. my bad I had a mk5 so i just assume K03. Either way, you get my drift.