GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 Plaid License Plate Frames!

kliimotorwerkes

kliimotorwerkes.com
I've had a few requests for these again lately, so I thought I'd put up a quick thread. Mk6 plaid plate frames are in stock and up at kliimotorwerkes.com. Let me know if you have any questions! :thumbsup:

kliimotorwerkes

kliimotorwerkes.com
Bringing this thread back from the dead! I'll post some behind the scenes shots on these soon, but they're now constructed of stainless steel and feature angled reveals at the bottom for registration tags, just like up top. :thumbsup:

zrickety

The Fixer
Are they all stainless? The website mentions premium frames but no mention of stainless.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
I was just thinking I wished the bottom wasn't as thick. Looking forward to see the angled bottom version.

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
Just wanted to post here to say that this is one of my favorite subtle mods I've done so far. The frame is really nice in person. I'm pretty sure its stainless. I actually liked it so much I had Klii wrap a euro plate frame for me too.

*EDIT: Just went out and checked, it is indeed a stainless frame.

luvdagators

Go Kart Champion
I actually liked it so much I had Klii wrap a euro plate frame for me too.

SoWalGTI Can we get a picture of this and possibly a price I'm interested in one too

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to post here to say that this is one of my favorite subtle mods I've done so far. The frame is really nice in person. I'm pretty sure its stainless. I actually liked it so much I had Klii wrap a euro plate frame for me too.

*EDIT: Just went out and checked, it is indeed a stainless frame.

Did you get the MK7 angled one? I don't see an angled bottom frame for the MK6 on their site. I think the plaid pattern is different for MK6 and MK7.