GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

Wendig

Front end looks boss dude! I've been waiting to see this style hood done on the mk6. Clean as hell!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Front end looks boss dude! I've been waiting to see this style hood done on the mk6. Clean as hell!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! I hadn't seen anyone with a boser on a mk6 so I KNEW I had to do it! I think there is a jsw that has a boser now but other than that I think its the only one I know of! In the states at least

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
FINALLY after a few months of uh yeah waiting my headlights finally came in. Got to figure out how to get dual low beams to work without cutting out and I also have to wire up the purple LEDs!

Kyle805

Ready to race!
Those look pretty sweet! They remind me of my old set [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
FINALLY after a few months of uh yeah waiting my headlights finally came in. Got to figure out how to get dual low beams to work without cutting out and I also have to wire up the purple LEDs!

where did you get those done at??

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!
Will do as soon as its dark out man!

Forgive me if I missed it, but i request a pic of the demon eyes!

I said it before but I will say it again, this car looks fantastic man. :thumbup::thumbup:

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Forgive me if I missed it, but i request a pic of the demon eyes!

I said it before but I will say it again, this car looks fantastic man. :thumbup::thumbup:

Have to wire them up! Gonna be a while since I'm going to wire the toggle switch into the push button area next to the traction control button. Along with the euro cup holder FML gonna take a while "/

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!
Have to wire them up! Gonna be a while since I'm going to wire the toggle switch into the push button area next to the traction control button. Along with the euro cup holder FML gonna take a while "/

Nice man, well def eager to see some pix when it is all ready to go!