GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Monthly Germany Meets

TDI110

O_o
Sometime in June perhaps? May seems to be a shitter.... of rain. Anytime in June except the last weekend, anytime in July except the last 2 weekends and first 2 weeks in August. Otherwise I'm game - don't care where either.

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
I'm like 4 hours away from rammstein so I would only be able to meet up like once a month due to the drive. I don't have anything planned this weekend I can maybe talk to some guys down here and see if they want to come up

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk

juslaxn

Passed Driver's Ed
^ would love to try, if I can possibly make it, it would only be for the day... However I am up for a meet an greet, been lucky enough to meet up with Noob 2.0, he hooked me up with my car into intake. I'm planning a Nurburgring visit in May/June, really just as a bucket list check off if anyone is interested... I'm down south as well so KMC area is tough but not impossible, we have friends in the area we could crash with if a meet is set up.

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Awesome, you staying for the 4 days in May? You know about street culture on Saturday the 11th in Schweinfurt maybe we can do a meet and greet. I have a 2012 CW GTI.

Right now i am chilling in Romania so i will not be at the meet on the 11th.

As for Wörthersee i am staying down there for 4 days to get my drink on and show off the whip!

I will be heading to the nurburgring on 2may if you wanna join though?

MK2gti1987

Right now i am chilling in Romania so i will not be at the meet on the 11th.

As for Wörthersee i am staying down there for 4 days to get my drink on and show off the whip!

I will be heading to the nurburgring on 2may if you wanna join though?

Yeah I remember those days… Sorry you cant make it.

Wörthersee hell yeah 4 days of partying and showin off. I will be doing the same. I'm leaving a day early to get my camping spot and meet the rest of my fam later.

May 2nd yeah sounds good you going in with a group to the Nordschleife?

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah I remember those days… Sorry you cant make it.

Wörthersee hell yeah 4 days of partying and showin off. I will be doing the same. I'm leaving a day early to get my camping spot and meet the rest of my fam later.

May 2nd yeah sounds good you going in with a group to the Nordschleife?

Yea man a bunch of guys from work. mostly BMWs but also a roush mustang. im hoping for a good turnout.

PM me and we will link up