GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

~~ My challenging CW GTI build thread ~~

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
HOLY MOFO SHIT

I just tested it out, noon time, it's HOT, DP not yet installed and it feels QUICK!!!

Just reached around 14psi..i guess because its like HOT HOT outside?!

BRB going to install my DP...oh my i love this car..

but there will be an APR IC in soon!

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
HOLY MOFO SHIT

I just tested it out, noon time, it's HOT, DP not yet installed and it feels QUICK!!!

Just reached around 14psi..i guess because its like HOT HOT outside?!

BRB going to install my DP...oh my i love this car..

but there will be an APR IC in soon!

only 14psi? i used to hit that stock when it is hot outside. if im not mistaken hot climate causes boost to increase. put it in 5th and floor it without hitting the kickdown switch.see what you boost. also check if your not in stock mode.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
it boosted to 11 max in stock, about 15 in s2..but no dp and i only hit it one in 3rd..the oil temp was high 108 already, but i really wanted to hit it lol

u hit 14 stock???!! damn what a factory beast :p

Sent from my iPhone with typos.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
15 is really low. i'd check wth is going on. unless you're saying your holding 15 and not peaking 15.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
holding 15 :)

i will install the dp on tuesday and make a video with the gopro at night, it should peak to 20.

ps killed an r32 with a catback on a roll, 3 times....stock prog and stock dp :)

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
holding 15 :)

i will install the dp on tuesday and make a video with the gopro at night, it should peak to 20.

ps killed an r32 with a catback on a roll, 3 times....stock prog and stock dp :)

aha makes sense now, you should state wether its holding or peaking :p

and hell yeeeeeeeeee good kill on the R32. i am a believer that we are faster.:thumbsup:

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Dude...i was like "no way i am gonna take you.."..

He INSISTED to run me and that i sure will take him...

all of the sudden my stock GTI felt fast haha

he just installed the cat back and man does it sound SICCKKKKKKK!!! mashalla

Polbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey, awesome build, congrats!

How's the P3 boost gauge? I'm about to order one, is it worth full price?

Polbit

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Thanks man!

The gauge is pretty freakin' nice and the digits are easy to read..

however, when you got WOT..it looks like the screen is struggling to keep up, with boost readings..i will keep a closer eye on it...

oh i will try my best to make a full HD review of the gauge in the weekend along with what i like and dislike and will try all features.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
since i love tech and gadgets..this will be FUN..also for "street dreams" capturing. ;)