GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

~~ My challenging CW GTI build thread ~~

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
~~26th FEB~~

My ECU is finally in APR hands! and i got this installed, 20 mins job, removing the vent was EASY...just pushed it from the inside and it popped out!

PS couldn't test it out yet without my ECU!

Oh and my Ross tech vagcom is here too!

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
^
I got a good deal on it, 1 week used MINT condition and no 3 weeks wait, so i can't complain.

Looks totally OEM, i will write down a good review with video when i get my car running!

Thanks man!

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Had some problems with APR, so i am using the UR Downpipe instead now!

I am thinking of picking up an intake to go with the dp and chip...this:

GrisTDI

Passed Driver's Ed
looks good under the hood! mutch better with the noisemaker delete and the new airfilter. real clean:thumbsup:

jp0319

Go Kart Champion
heartcoreboy,
Good start on the build. Nice to see a build thread from you finally.

JP

mark986

Ready to race!
Nice build thread. Find it funny how we both were 8thcivic members now golfmk6 users =)

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
looks good under the hood! mutch better with the noisemaker delete and the new airfilter. real clean:thumbsup:

Hey man, that's not my photo, i was just considering the intake :thumbsup:

What was the problem?

No biggie, someone put my DP order on hold and they didn't know, probably because their servers couldn't contact with my bank for the visa payment, though Evan@APR has been really helpful emailing back and forth and fixing a major issue with my ECU being stuck in customs, so i will still deal with these guys again and again, regardless of the DP issue.

Nice build thread. Find it funny how we both were 8thcivic members now golfmk6 users =)

Thanks, both great forums, so that seemed like a natural move haha :thumbup:

Looking good ! Congrats !

Thanks!

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
Looking good man! I came from a Acura RSX and what can i say i loved it but i thought it was time for an upgrade! How hard was the install on the boost gauge?

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
^
Thanks bro! It took about 10mins, very very simple!

I like it because you never have to worry about leaks or dealer, ect..

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Update: ordered one of these puppies!!!

Got it with the LCD BACPAC for 330$ shipped!!

The wallet hurts this month damn haha