GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New APR K04 Badge and Small/Large APR Badges!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
All of you would be bitching if they started shipping stuff USPS with no tracking number and the stuff stopped showing up. I'm getting the K04 badge either way. Hopefully someone can grab one for me at the BBQ otherwise ill order on Monday.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
People are seriously complaining about $25?? lol It's a badge...if it's not "worth" $25 for you, then it's not really that important to you. It really is a 'take it or leave it' situation.

eBay is cheaper? Cool...go buy something off of eBay then. Hell, most of the badges/emblems from ECS are $24+ (last time I checked).

BAM its mitch

Go Kart Champion
People are seriously complaining about $25?? lol It's a badge...if it's not "worth" $25 for you, then it's not really that important to you. It really is a 'take it or leave it' situation.

eBay is cheaper? Cool...go buy something off of eBay then. Hell, most of the badges/emblems from ECS are $24+ (last time I checked).

Yeah, but most of the badges/emblems from ECS aren't for ECS. I would think that APR would want to get these into the hands of as many people as possible (free advertising), in which case saving $10 on shipping would make a big difference. Just knowing that I would be paying that much to ship an emblem is enough to dissuade me from purchasing it.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
K04 badge isn't advertising for anyone. Just something I want on my car. Grambles is grabbing me on at the BBQ, can't wait!

CW12

Ready to race!
Why not just include a badge with any tune? Those can't cost you guys more than a few $$ to get made. I wan't one, but I don't $30 want one after just spending $650 for a tune, which by the way is amazing.

allset

Go Kart Champion
maaaaann! right after i cobbled together a KO4 badge for mine

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
USPS would be fine with me, but $15 shipping on a small thing like that... no thanks. I'll talk to my local tuner about getting one.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
I could ship a 20lb box for $15...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Just so everyone realizes, tooling charges to make a badge are several thousand dollars up front. This isn't a free ride, and it does very little for advertising compared to what I could spend in other high visibility areas.

The badge is fun, and something we want and clearly our customers want. If its too expensive, skip it. If shipping is too much, buy it at a local APR dealer, at a show, or throw it in your cart when you buy something else.

We should direct our anger at UPS or the government for not making a system of tubes to every house and business for instant free shipping.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
USPS would be mega cheap, but points taken. I also think, that while I'm sure APR is nothing like ECS, a lot of this shit is just made in China for pennies on the dollar (not saying right or wrong / politics aside) and then sold at a hefty profit. But yes, good points. I had added a t-shirt to my order, but even then the shipping and handling went up a tad. I doubt my tuner has the small ones yet, but I'll ask.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Stupid government, tubes and tunes, wtf NObama?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Something about yellow cake, I think.....

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
USPS would be mega cheap, but points taken. I also think, that while I'm sure APR is nothing like ECS, a lot of this shit is just made in China for pennies on the dollar (not saying right or wrong / politics aside) and then sold at a hefty profit. But yes, good points. I had added a t-shirt to my order, but even then the shipping and handling went up a tad. I doubt my tuner has the small ones yet, but I'll ask.

All online shipping charges are corrected when the items actually ship. If they can ship in one box, they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.