GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New APR K04 Badge and Small/Large APR Badges!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
With everyone bitching about shipping charges, it's illegal for someone to make money off of shipping a package/goods. So why would APR add a couple extra bucks and jeopardize all legality of the BIGGER THAN YOUR 15$ for shipping company... Write a letter to Obama for gas prices or ups, for paying their drivers as much as they do, I don't think Arin or APR needs to take heat for surcharges place by a major shipping company. Tell you what give me three bucks. Ill order one and ship it to you on the back of a donkey, you'll get it sometime next month...

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
With everyone bitching about shipping charges, it's illegal for someone to make money off of shipping a package/goods. So why would APR add a couple extra bucks and jeopardize all legality of the BIGGER THAN YOUR 15$ for shipping company... Write a letter to Obama for gas prices or ups, for paying their drivers as much as they do, I don't think Arin or APR needs to take heat for surcharges place by a major shipping company. Tell you what give me three bucks. Ill order one and ship it to you on the back of a donkey, you'll get it sometime next month...

We get it, APR hooked you up, you reeeeeeeeeeeeeally like them now. ;)

ANYWAY

Bad pic, but K04 badge looks great with the large APR badge:

oh, and Grambles shipped it to me in a regular envelope with a $0.45 stamp on it. He even included a nice picture of Plac's tombstone :)

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Since some people asked:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

I guess you've never heard of Ebay? LULZ 2 TEH MAZORZ.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
They need a small k04 badge to go with the other smaller APR one, etc.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

krokmitten

Ready to race!
This is the large badge. I ddnt install the APR, it was too much for my taste!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

..... I don't know what to put on my car, as I have the small one, but am K04 :confused:

Bcon

Ready to race!
..... I don't know what to put on my car, as I have the small one, but am K04 :confused:

I'm K04, but I just put on the "APR" and the red flag (no stage numbers). I'm OK with that, always better to undersell in my opinion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.