GOLFMKV

new UG gti

03boostedGTi

Ready to race!
so im not new to VW at all ive had a mk4, mk5, and now a mk6 that is all :]

pictures

where it began
03 GTI 5spd leather
k04, GIAC chip springs exhuast intake. G60 flywheel and act 6puck unsprung clutch

then i sold her and i bought an 09 mk5 off the show room floor with 62 miles

one bad thing. it was dsg and i couldn't stand it :[

so i sold her a year later with 9k miles and bought my mk6, i got it brand new 2011 with 100 miles. 6spd with a moon roof cloth and touch screen radio.
so far i have it on springs, i have a p-flo and a DV spacer. it currently have 550 miles :]

im going to be modding her more and saving up for h20i. ill post pictures in a build thread as they get done. thanks :]

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
Nice! Welcome to the UG crew ;)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Welcome aboard! check out the Great Lakes sub-forum for local meets, BS, track days (eventually) and other cool shit. :)

James9449

Ready to race!
Encouraging to us first time GTI buyers that someone such as yourself goes for the GTI over and over. UG is a great color choice, IMHO. I can't imaging what your rig will look like in a year, given the mods you've already made in such a short time. Guess you know exactly what you want . . .

03boostedGTi

Ready to race!
Encouraging to us first time GTI buyers that someone such as yourself goes for the GTI over and over. UG is a great color choice, IMHO. I can't imaging what your rig will look like in a year, given the mods you've already made in such a short time. Guess you know exactly what you want . . .

youll have to wait and see :word: