GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

new UG gti

03boostedGTi

Ready to race!
better pictures this is with the rear perches half way up fronts are all the way down

e-brake up FTL :[

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
i think those wheels are really friggen awful looking, but at least they're gross chrome OEM wheels and not black wheels

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
You gotta do that color, my friend has a ug honda for that u might have seen that is really low and has that color rims on it and it looks pretty good

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I'm not much of a fan of chromed wheels, but DAMN those look good! Probably the only set of chrome I can deal with! :thumbsup:

03boostedGTi

Ready to race!
i took some new pictures while it was nice out, this was with a point and shoot camera sorry they are not so great

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
i took some new pictures while it was nice out, this was with a point and shoot camera sorry they are not so great

Your car looks great, I love the wheels and stance, but dang, you have to do something with that front plate. its all crooked, off center, and bent to shit. It really kills the look of your car

03boostedGTi

Ready to race!
too many tickets for no front plate on other cars. this one will be 100% legal, i dont want any bs tickets for stupid shit lol

but i bed give it a month and ill have it off. i mean the car is 3 months old