GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Newbie from NJ

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!
just wanted to introduce myself. about 3 weeks ago i picked up my 2013 cw gti 4 door dsg.

this was a very big transition in my life. I have been in the honda crowd for a long time. I had an 04 SSM Ep3 Hatch and a 08 Mugen Civic SI.

a lot of people were shocked when i came rolling up in a gti. but i don't mind or care at all.

there is a lot to learn, and i am very new to VW. anyway, thats all i have for now...

all the best and happy new year!

-Angelo

limon

Ready to race!
Welcome !

i used to own a EF Crx with a B18c and before the GTI i had a GE8 that i couldnt stand (no power at all!!) im in NJ as well and im always lurking on this forum learning new stuff, everybody is cool on this forum.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Check out nj drty euros on Facebook. Good community and we have tons of meets.

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!
Welcome! What part of jersey? I have seen a mugen si a few times in Burlington county.

somerset county

when i had the mugen i was in madison nj

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!
Welcome !

i used to own a EF Crx with a B18c and before the GTI i had a GE8 that i couldnt stand (no power at all!!) im in NJ as well and im always lurking on this forum learning new stuff, everybody is cool on this forum.

yea good ol' b series engine lol... good cars but def a different type of drive and power with this gti... good to know everyone is cool here... ill def be around...

Sales@KMD

Ready to race!
Welcome and enjoy the car! Let us know if there is anything we can help you with! We have a ton of parts in stock as well as ECU Software! We are also running a sale on all parts and service!

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!
Welcome and enjoy the car! Let us know if there is anything we can help you with! We have a ton of parts in stock as well as ECU Software! We are also running a sale on all parts and service!

i was just looking at your shop online... def looking to stop by...

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
i'm in your area, so if you need any coding done or anything, hit me up

jnj2455

Ready to race!
I've heard that Burlington is a hit or a miss. My friend's Rabbit's wheels weren't tightened all the way after they did a rotation and the wheel almost came off in traffic.

Besides, if you're from Somerset County, you will probably never head down to Burlington for service. I heard Flemington VW/Audi/Porsche is a decent dealer.