GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Not for the faint of heart

Randum

Go Kart Champion
thats really, really annoying..... my bet is some kid given the car by his parents, and most likley his dad was an enthuasiast, the kid could give two shits.

I refuse to believe anyone would buy a new GTI and do that..... DSG too....

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
This looks like something straight out of an A&E show! Hoarding or Intervention or something! WHAT A GORILLA!

09vdubgti

Banned
i dont get why you guys a bitching about some guy with things in his car, its his car who the fcuk cares let him do what he wants. Its a car, a home away from home.

TDI110

O_o

bigshoulders

Ready to race!
Seeing this reminds me of a former co-worker who was a bonafide hoarder. She drove a van for many years that she truly used as a garbage can. Never threw anything away. Ever. A co-worker of mine who was a prankster made a homemade bumper sticker that said: "Wake County Mobile Landfill" and slapped it on the back of the van. It stayed there for a very long time— she never noticed.

When the van got too full with her sh!t, she just parked it at her house (never to be seen again) and bought a used 2WD pickup. She did the same thing to the truck, too.

I remember walking by one morning and seeing a half-eaten piece of toast on the armrest. I asked her later that morning if she had had toast for breakfast. She asked me, somewhat irritated "Why?"

I said, "Anne, I saw a piece of toast on the armrest when I walked by your truck this morning, and thought that you might have left your breakfast in the car."

To which she replied: "Oh, that was from yesterday. I was going to feed it to the squirrels."

:lol:

mortis

Ready to race!
If I ever let my GTI look like that, everyone on this forum has the right to kick my a$$. Can you imagine what their house looks like.

VWGTIMK6

Ready to race!
that makes me sick... they spent to much on roids and now they cant get the car washed. and its leather interior too. what an asshole

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
I though I was bad, I forgot to take my out my Monster can out the other day. I came out after work and my entire car smelled like monster. I could never imagine how bad this smells. I don't understand some peoples kids and how they could spend so much money and let it look like this.

bullshit - many 911 owners are car lovers and wouldn't do that to ANY car. Not even a 20 year old Camry.

sure. If you insist. You must know respectful owners of Camrys and 911s. ...
my experience with those who have super expensive sports cars is as follows: they keep the 911, Elises et al in the garage and rag on a Passat/ GTI/ whatever 5 days a week and keep it looking like a mildly lived-in house... Until once a month when they clean that DD up a bit...

Last edited: