GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Not for the faint of heart

71Fritz

Next time you see the car torch it and put the poor thing out of it's misery!! Seriously, isn't there a militant arm of PETA that deals with cruelty to cars?? Where is the humanity???

masmole

Passed Driver's Ed
on the bright side, at least the leather will be easier to clean than interlagos cloth...

surrealchemist

Ready to race!
I don't feel so bad about a little dirt on the mats and dust on the dash after seeing that.

Why go all out and pay extra for leather seats just to leave food all over? I won't even eat inside my vehicle cause you can get sick that way.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Man. My apartment is messy, my work desk is REALLY messy (getting cleaned up tomorrow though, just too many product samples and nowhere to put 'em...), but the interior of my car is nearly spotless. It needs a vacuum (by my standards), but there's not a single piece of trash in there - period. At worst, there's a used (interior) microfiber or two lying around ;)

That just makes me sad. At least he has leather so there's less of a chance of truly permanent staining...

masmole

Passed Driver's Ed
Man. My apartment is messy, my work desk is REALLY messy (getting cleaned up tomorrow though, just too many product samples and nowhere to put 'em...), but the interior of my car is nearly spotless. It needs a vacuum (by my standards), but there's not a single piece of trash in there - period. At worst, there's a used (interior) microfiber or two lying around ;)

That just makes me sad. At least he has leather so there's less of a chance of truly permanent staining...

lol 2nd. If there's one thing that's consistently clean in my life, it's the inside of my car.

masmole

Passed Driver's Ed
Damn. I want those leather armrests.

I think they're leatherette. They just don't feel like the real leather on the seating surfaces, at least in my car. This is how VW cuts costs on cars in this price point; pretty sure everything is leatherette and only the parts of the seats that actually come in contact with the passenger are real leather. So the armrests including those on the doors are fake leather. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Alex.

Ready to race!
I think you are right, the leather on the door is defiantly fake. But the leather on the steering wheel, shift knob on the DSG, and handbrake is real.

Clempson13

Ready to race!
i'm just waiting for someone to post claiming it as their own. will be epic.

little_loki

Ready to race!
OMG. And I feel bad when my interior gets slightly dusty or there's a smudge on the trim at the top of the door panel..

haha! ditto man. My friends think im a freak because i'm always wipin her down with my mcgellin interior wipes HAHA! :p