GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
Saw 3 mk6 Golf Rs (1 blue, 1 red, and 1 black) at Linden VW today when I brought my baby in (Black mk6 GTI w/ LED tails)

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Saw 3 mk6 Golf Rs (1 blue, 1 red, and 1 black) at Linden VW today when I brought my baby in (Black mk6 GTI w/ LED tails)

Wait...there were 3 Volkswagens at the Volkswagen dealer?! Jk they took care of me before over there @ Linden. Jessica and What's the guy's name Ron?

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
Wait...there were 3 Volkswagens at the Volkswagen dealer?! Jk they took care of me before over there @ Linden. Jessica and What's the guy's name Ron?

I dealt with Jessica, and the reasoned I mentioned the 3 Rs was because they seemed modded, so maybe they belonged to some other forum members and being serviced as well. That and it's a nice little bump to this thread.

To anyone in the area, I'll be there again tomorrow morning with their motorsport division for a boost leak test.

sta626

Ready to race!
I dealt with Jessica, and the reasoned I mentioned the 3 Rs was because they seemed modded, so maybe they belonged to some other forum members and being serviced as well. That and it's a nice little bump to this thread.

To anyone in the area, I'll be there again tomorrow morning with their motorsport division for a boost leak test.

black R lowered was mine. No front plate on it. I couldve sworn i saw a gti with leds pulling away around 5ish. Went back to get my ezpass from the loaner.

They had to replace the rear final drive gear because it ended up locking up on me saturday night on the highway coming home. Not sure if it was tech error filling the wrong unit last month instead of the haldex but they got it done and im happy with it.

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
black R lowered was mine. No front plate on it. I couldve sworn i saw a gti with leds pulling away around 5ish. Went back to get my ezpass from the loaner.

They had to replace the rear final drive gear because it ended up locking up on me saturday night on the highway coming home. Not sure if it was tech error filling the wrong unit last month instead of the haldex but they got it done and im happy with it.

yes it was definitely yours because I clearly remember no front plate. If that was mine then they were taking it for a test drive because I left at 10am and havent been back yet lol

TKE Mario

Ready to race!

sarahh

Passed Driver's Ed
shout out to the dude I see in Hawthorne probably every other day and I was lurking behind you for mad long on 208 the other day. Has a CSG 2-door (like me :thumbsup:) lowered, aftermarket exhaust and rotiforms? idk never got a good look. I have a feeling were somewhat neighbors

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
shout out to the dude I see in Hawthorne probably every other day and I was lurking behind you for mad long on 208 the other day. Has a CSG 2-door (like me :thumbsup:) lowered, aftermarket exhaust and rotiforms? idk never got a good look. I have a feeling were somewhat neighbors

LOL I'm on 208 every day around 8pm traveling from the garden state parkway all the way up to oakland. I'm in a black pearl 2-door with black wheels traveling at a high rate of speed :headbang:

sarahh

Passed Driver's Ed
LOL I'm on 208 every day around 8pm traveling from the garden state parkway all the way up to oakland. I'm in a black pearl 2-door with black wheels traveling at a high rate of speed :headbang:

Haha I'm on 208 quite often. I'll spot you eventually!

Dj dunns

Passed Driver's Ed
Red Gti. Yellow fogs, black wheels and Led tails on Stony Hill road in Bucks County. I was in the SB Gti going in the opposite direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk