GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

Chelsea_Dagger_GTI

Ready to race!
Spotted a fuckton of nice Euro

as I randomly found out about Dubs on Defrost in the Trader Joe's parking lot in my bucket

malarkey

Black gli looked lowered dark wheels and a nice sounding exhaust that let out a nice dsg fart by lord and Taylor in Scarsdale ny. [emoji106][emoji594][emoji100]

ahard48

Ready to race!
Black 4dr gti spotted on 390 north bound after lakeville exit @ 6:00pm

dynamisoz

Passed Driver's Ed
Chick driving a CW 2dr in Edgewater.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Any suggestions as far as going reps or not? I know there's a few threads on this but real quick, are the $250 knock offs worth it or should I get what I pay for and go oem?

Last edited:

DELETE

Autocross Champion
I also am trying to wait for a definite on whether or not I can get a harness to avoid codes, I want to know if my lights are out aftermarket or not. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Depos come with resistors, not sure others do. Either way, coding the car for LED is the best way to go.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
As stated above, depo's come with harnesses, not sure about ed's. Reps arent terrible, they fit like 97% in my opinion. When you first put them on, they will look terrible and you're going to have to play around with the adjuster screws and line it up a few times when tightening from behind. I have a friend with oem dark cherry and when I park next to him with my depo dark cherries, they look almost identicale. 99% of the people who look at your car wont even notice the slight fitting issues but you will and you need to decide if you can live with them. If you have the money, go for oem