GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

gfox33

Go Kart Champion

Ahh crappy. I got out of an 82 in a 55 on 202 around Ringoes not too long ago. State police are much more difficult to schmooze though.

That would be hilarious for the cop though. He gets on MK6, looks in here and sees your post. "Shit, I pulled Bender over?!"

Q-Ball

not really a gti
I've seen this car a couple times on rt46. Anyone on here?

JayFine

Ready to race!
The other day in Newtown turning left from Sycamore to Newtown-Yardley Rd. Black Golf murdered out on orange Audi fat fives.

Anyone?

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Red Golf R (pretty sure it wasnt a GTI but it was dark) last night on 232 around 9:15.

jnj2455

Ready to race!
I was walking when I saw this but a lowered CSG MK6 with roof rack and LED tails turning onto Morris St. in Morristown in front of Grasshopper off the Green.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Black MK6 GTI driving the opposite direction in Lambertville today around 5pm. We exchanged Vs

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
2 R's today. Blue 2 door on the way to work this morning. Westbound southern state around 6:30 near exit 35 I'd say. White 2 door on the way home around 2:45 eastbound southern state forget the exit. I see the blue one often and don't think he's on here but was hoping the guy who owns the CW one is.

Both tinted ;)