GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

bialymike

Ready to race!
This is a while ago,
Might have been me. Rear have any decals?

If your talking about the one in front of me, none that I can remember. Mine has a small one under the gti emblem from where the car was bought originally.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

jmul54

Ready to race!
CW lowered going towards Palmer Mall in Easton.

Jack14

Ready to race!
Saw a lowered CSG gti with an exhaust in springfield today.

jmul54

Ready to race!
Black gti tinted....getting gas at mobile in easton.

chrismajo5

Ready to race!
Saw a CW GTI in Fair Lawn, New Jersey on Greenwood Drive near the corner of Radburn Road. with a Golf MKVI sticker on the rear windshield. Had yellow fogs too. Pretty sure I've seen your car on Plaza Road a few times as well. You on here?

Thats me ,I can't remember seeing another gti though

MarkVIChris

Ready to race!
CW GTI, seemed to be DSG, getting on the exit before the Kosciuzko Bridge in Queens, New York. Gave the guy a thumbs up, gave an awkward wave back. Anyone?

kram

Ready to race!
Black 2 Door R, lowered w/ black rims on 295 south this morning, around exit 4.

Super clean looking car! I was in the wife's SUV...

Also saw a 2 Door CSG or Black GTI w/ Denvers (might have been lowered) in Penns Grove at the car wash.

sr.mcdubber

Go Kart Champion
Black or csg gti with yellow fogs on Friday on I believe county hwy 521 near pa flashed my highbeams at u ; u threw up the v

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Saw a CSG yesterday around 4:40 PM going south around the Montvale/Woodcliff Lake area on the Garden State Parkway...

It was pouring but I think I saw an APR badge in place of the GTI badge, and you were literally flying in between lanes without signaling. Not very safe....

Last edited:

Clarkson

Ready to race!
Black gti with yellow fogs and led drls and led tail on mammraneck ave around 7:45 today.

Prob me if it was 4 door

Also have color match rear vw badge and german euro plate under my rear ny plate... never saw u tho :(

Last edited:

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
Prob me if it was 4 door

Also have color match rear vw badge and german euro plate under my rear ny plate... never saw u tho :(

I was in my dads honda crosstour going to the DMV to renew my expired registration.

And I think it was a 4door. Nice car.

Clarkson

Ready to race!
I was in my dads honda crosstour going to the DMV to renew my expired registration.

And I think it was a 4door. Nice car.

Ahhhhhh ok, thanks!