GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

alcal228

Passed Driver's Ed
I've been taking a new route to avoid the congestion on 95 & rt 15 in lower Fairfield county and on two separate mornings I saw a white Golf R on rt 36 in Easton or possibly Westport.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Black or CSG 4 door GTI with LED HIDs, Lagunas, whisper bars (I think) today in Lambertville.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Saw a black 2 door GTI at the intersection of 413 and Woodbourne in Langhorne tonight.

I waved, not sure if I got a wave back or not.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Red 2010 (guessing cuz it had Denvers) 2 door in Shoprite of Paramus parking lot around 7pm on Wednesday. Had "You like this" and GolfMK6 stickers on the rear glass. Two younger guys in it.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Just saw a lowered CSG with a Germany flag badge, with a California license plate going north on the Garden State Parkway (around exit 170). Gave each other a nod.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Today around 2:15 on 31 by the quickcheck in Pennington. Black or CSG GTI gave me the V but I didnt see you until it was too late. Looked good though :w00t:

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
CSG or black Golf R with R taillights and a Connecticut license plate around 12-12:15am on the GSP North. Passed you and gave a thumbs up but it was dark.

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
Grey gti with some spoke happy rims and a spare tire with LED tails and smoked side makers parked on white plains rd? In the BX

goose1

Ready to race!
Grey gti with some spoke happy rims and a spare tire with LED tails and smoked side makers parked on white plains rd? In the BX

Hey someone saw me, neato. I pulled over real quick as the guy with the rental truck sells all kinds of air conditioners from itty bitty ones to 20000BTU portable monsters and a coworker was interested in his prices. :iono:

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
Saw a CSG GTI 3-door at the Cracker Barrel in the Milford, CT parking lot. Had a Euro plate on the front that said 'Carbon Dub'. It was lowered on Detroits, had GoAPR.com and XLR8 stickers on the front bumper and had plaid inserts on the rear logo and plate bracket.

If the owner is on here, my UG GTI was the one next to it.

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
Just saw a csg going east bound on sunrise hwy around sayville/ patchogue area.

Did a pull...... I won :)
Damn that's right around my area. I always wanted to run a stage 2 to see if there's much of a difference. I must have missed you by like 20 minutes too haha. I was coming back from tuning works around that time.

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
Damn that's right around my area. I always wanted to run a stage 2 to see if there's much of a difference. I must have missed you by like 20 minutes too haha. I was coming back from tuning works around that time.

Any time you want to run against me let me know. My mods are in my sig. I'm from patchogue.

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
Any time you want to run against me let me know. My mods are in my sig. I'm from patchogue.
Cool i'm always down for a friendly run. I'm apr stage 1 with intake. Not sure if I want to go stage 2 or just skip it and go frankenturbo. I'm in sayville btw