GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY/NJ/CT/PA VCDS/VAGCOM Locator

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
^Highly suggest Steve. Nice guy to deal with...
He'll be doing some vagcom work for me soon ;)

Thanks Ken, and just let me know when you're free :thumbup:

I've got one in the giant town of Bloomsburg, might be convinced to drive a little bit to meet people too if I have time. I'll also have it with me at NJMP on October 26-28.

Oh how i miss attending Bloom haha

Clarkson

Ready to race!
Anyone in or around westchester county available for led tail coding coming up? Live and work in white plains but I'd make a trip with a 12 pack of ur choice :)

Isj

Go Kart Champion
Anyone in or around westchester county available for led tail coding coming up? Live and work in white plains but I'd make a trip with a 12 pack of ur choice :)

i live in mamaroneck, if you can come down to me i will code for free.

Clarkson

Ready to race!

mennis123

Ready to race!
V com

I live in Dowingtown PA, near West Chester, is there anyone near me?

mennis123

Ready to race!
Thanks man, someone is coming to help me out on Monday. I do have a question for some of you local guys though. If you have springs or coils where locally did you get them installed and how much was it? I have a set of DG springs that are sitting in my living room.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man, someone is coming to help me out on Monday. I do have a question for some of you local guys though. If you have springs or coils where locally did you get them installed and how much was it? I have a set of DG springs that are sitting in my living room.

Not sure where many people in this area go that dont install themselves? But any of the big name shops are going to RAPE you for install prices...try to find a mom and pop shop and not pay more than 2-250 with or without alignment deal.

mennis123

Ready to race!
Aight cool, thanks.

allset

Go Kart Champion
Micro can. westchester county/nyc/ hudson valley, N. NJ

htowncoupe

Ready to race!
Need someone in nassau county to clear some codes, pm me if you got one

goose1

Ready to race!
In the bronx and I keep strange hours, you know, if you need some 2AM VAG