GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY/NJ/CT/PA VCDS/VAGCOM Locator

turtul_turbo

Passed Driver's Ed
Steve (svickstc) is the man! Extremely knowledgable, helpful, and friendly! Highly recommend him. R Jarvis, he was successful in disabling it in my GLI.

htowncoupe

Ready to race!
looking for someone on long island that can VAG out my DRLs, and take care of the error i will get when i put an LED in my side markers, please send me a message if this is doable

BKLYNGTI

Can someone help me turn on the cornering fog lights in my 2012 GTI with bi-xenon lights? I cannot find the setting in any of the menus (AFL seems to be the only lighting option) and I understand that this is a feature that can be activated by a VAGCOM user. I live in Brooklyn but am willing to travel. Thanks in advance. Oh -- and how much?

Coderedpl

Ready to race!
Model: HEX-USB+CAN
Software: Latest
(other locations such as meets also as long as you let me know if in advance so i can bring it)

natehultman

Ready to race!
Really looking for some Vag-Com help in the Pittsburgh area! Just installed Ed's LED Tails and have a state inspection coming up in April and need to clear the errors. Is there anybody that can help me out? 6-pack of your beverage of choice for your troubles.
PM me to set something up.

Mceric01

Ready to race!
Anyone in the Central NJ area. Near Morris or Union County?

plumpzz

Ready to race!
Anyone in Central Jersey able to help me disable traction control, and enable the auto window feature? There is a 6 pack of your choice in it for you!

Raj

mkv_martinez

Go Kart Champion
I'm from near Union NJ, i have no problem helping people out.

Last edited:

Q-Ball

not really a gti
Really looking for some Vag-Com help in the Pittsburgh area! Just installed Ed's LED Tails and have a state inspection coming up in April and need to clear the errors. Is there anybody that can help me out? 6-pack of your beverage of choice for your troubles.
PM me to set something up.

did you find anyone in Pittsburgh?

waterboy1

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone around bayside queens that can do the windows down with key button feature? I can return the favor with cash or beer. pm me