GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**OEM Golf R LED Tails - Official Group Buy**

sokhangoo

Ready to race!
I ordered a textbook from Amazon 5 days ago, and I paid $30 for the best shipping method available, and they haven't shipped the damn textbook yet and they promised 1-3 business day !!

So guys calm down and relax, it's coming from Germany not USA ;)

Aridi03

Ready to race!
Thu, 08.09.11 19:09 h
Rüdersdorf
The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
Thu, 08.09.11 19:13 h
--
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
Fri, 09.09.11 15:16 h
Saulheim
The international ship

THIS IS WHERE IM AT, 60% PROGRESS
probably on a plane by now

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
Let me just tell all of you that are monitoring the tracking data coming here from Germany...that 60% progress indicator will pretty much be where it ends from DHL. You will get sporadic updates at best. What you now need to do is put that same number in at USPS and track it there. They hand it off to the post office to complete it's journey stateside. Even then, you still aren't going to be able to get accurate, up to the minute info from them.

I've gotten both my original tails from BKS and the replacement tail for my outer passenger side now. Both shipments were delivered to my door before it ever got updated beyond 60% on DHL's site. The second shipment (replacement housing) got updated one more time when it got through sort in Miami (at the USPS site). Then a few days later, I had the shipment at my door. Be patient.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
With so many people waiting on even a shipped conformation or any conformation period, please don't post your step by step tracking statuses guys lol.

twenzel

Ready to race!
i once waited 14 months for my iCarbon front lip for my 135. 1 week is hardly a concern. you also may want to know that Germany basically shuts down in august because everyone takes vacation for 3 weeks. they may be simply playing catch up right now.

patience.

Aridi03

Ready to race!
Sat, 10.09.11 06:19 h
IPZ-Ffm, DE
The shipment is being transported to the destination country

^ is my last progress update, still at 60%

vdoobie

Ready to race!

Immediately?...

Lodi

Go Kart Champion

Immediately?...

well come on man, you can't expect BKS to have sixty sets of LED tails sitting on their shelves...They told us from the very start, as I already stated here in the thread, that they did not have enough inventory to cover all orders. In the beginning, we were warned that it could easily take 2-3 months to acquire all necessary stock. It was a pleasant surprise upon making the order that we were told they would be receiving shipments of appx 10-20 sets every 3-5 business days from VW. The adapters don't come from VW, so if anything is causing a delay on BKS's part, it may be the adapters. It's no excuse for not keeping us updated, but people are definitely jumping the gun a bit at this point in time...

Lodi

Go Kart Champion

mark986

Ready to race!
I'll give it till next week till I hear from them.