GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM style LED projectors - Replica

JhnR

Banned
please dont do this again..

you all gonna come back complaini later that they burnt out...just like the Spyder LED tails.

GL & GG

sokhangoo

Ready to race!
Really interested !! If they are around $700 with no additional stuff to ad-on, then it should be a good buy !!

The spyder ones were and are crap, but the company who made these headlights are apparently making some fine MK5 HIDs which they have a good review.

Any group buys on these yet ?

Rumble79

Ready to race!
I knew that this would be a hot item. Please check the VWVortex.com thread in my original post http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...uipped-Cars!&p=71795777&posted=1#post71795777

edward@becautoparts.com Replied:

"I am now taking Reservations! I am only brining in 25 sets at this time due to their high cost.
So please pm with your email, so I can reserve a set for you.
Price: $800 shipped.
This is really the best I can do, shipping these over here, and than to you is very expensive....these lights are big and heavy."

Clempson13

Ready to race!
hawt. ill wait to see what happens.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
interested.shipping to lebanon?

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
interested.shipping to lebanon?

I'm glad you guys are interested in these lights. I'm happy to ship them anywhere in the world. But be aware of the shipping costs... the box will weigh about 11-12 kg, or 24-25 lbs.

I am taking reservations, and only bringing in 30 sets at this time, so if you like a set, please let me know.

3ernd

Do your headlights support automatic headlight range control (this is needed for xenon HID projectors in Austria)?

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
I'm glad you guys are interested in these lights. I'm happy to ship them anywhere in the world. But be aware of the shipping costs... the box will weigh about 11-12 kg, or 24-25 lbs.

I am taking reservations, and only bringing in 30 sets at this time, so if you like a set, please let me know.

just provide me with a link to purchase it. i'll probably have it shipped to my cousin in the US who will then bring it over when he visits:D

what can you tell us about the quality of these,who makes them,ect...