Off-Topic Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
ERMAHGERD METEORITE HIT RUSSIA.

THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD GUISE!

No.....

In Russia the meteorite doesnt hit the mother land....the motherland hits the meteorite.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
ERMAHGERD METEORITE HIT RUSSIA.

THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD GUISE!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Its Friday peeps.........

LULZ TIMING

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I'm having a hard time lulzing already... For to work, just to find out my schedule is has changed to me having to work 8-6/7 every Saturday...

Damn, that DOES suck.......

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I'm having a hard time lulzing already... For to work, just to find out my schedule is has changed to me having to work 8-6/7 every Saturday...

That blows.

I'm losing my sanity at work too... I'm getting tired of dealing with my petulant, powertripping, micromanaging boss.

At least he's not here today. Because I'm not in a good mood.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
That blows.

I'm losing my sanity at work too... I'm getting tired of dealing with my petulant, powertripping, micromanaging boss.

At least he's not here today. Because I'm not in a good mood.

I technically have 2 bosses. The general manager and then the guy right below him. One tells me to do one thing, then the other comes and tells me to do another. I feel your pain..

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I technically have 2 bosses. The general manager and then the guy right below him. One tells me to do one thing, then the other comes and tells me to do another. I feel your pain..

Yep, sounds familiar.

Le sigh. Just need to keep telling myself I won't be here forever; it's merely something to enhance my resume.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
Yep, sounds familiar.

Le sigh. Just need to keep telling myself I won't be here forever; it's merely something to enhance my resume.

Yup, I'm just working here so I have money to go to SoWo lol. I have 2 other jobs I'm looking at. Neither would allow me to go to SoWo. So I snagged this lame job for the time being, then after SoWo I'm looking at moving to holland Michigan to work and live with my buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.