GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official 420 Thread

JhnR

Banned
:) if we can post pics oh boi im gonna unleash!

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
Hahaaa nice. I was gonna post here last night, but then I got high.

You do realize you are asking people to openly admit on a public forum that they smoke?

Not the brightest idea for most, especially professionals that have to worry about their careers.

Nevertheless, I do support the movement to legalize the stuff simply because alcohol and cigs are legal and do WAY WAY WAY more damage than smoking that stuff ever will. Logic dictates the reason it's illegal has nothing to do with public safety, so they should really drop the charade and get on with it already.

JhnR

Banned
Alcohol and cigarettes kills people. Weed doesn't. Why would someone be scared of admiting of smoking? lol...not like we have feds monitoring this thread..and if they do they are welcomed in my house. ill smoke them all out.

medicated and legal could care less.

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
yeah smoking legally at state level = who cares?

feds don't target individual users who are complying with state law.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I wish it was legal in the state of Florida!

FastTrash

Ready to race!
Gimme some time, im working on it.

Aren't we all? :thumbsup:

If you are worried about your career or the fed's coming to your door, don't post in the thread. If you feel like posting in the thread, go ahead! Its up to the users discretion. :w00t:

JhnR

Banned
Back when I use to enjoy the occasional sesh i was always a fan of the OG Koooooosh....

dUUUUUD OG kooosh has a lot of strains... :)

Aren't we all? :thumbsup:

If you are worried about your career or the fed's coming to your door, don't post in the thread. If you feel like posting in the thread, go ahead! Its up to the users discretion. :w00t:

wooooooooooooooooot yeeeeeeeeeee

FastTrash

Ready to race!
Love at first Smoke. I make this stuff a bunch, I have a burner that is glass on glass for my water pipe (gotta be PC here right? :bellyroll:)

FastTrash

Ready to race!
This thread needs some spice in its life.