**Official California Spotted Thread!**

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
i was spotted by a lexus owner who asked if its gti or a golf r LOL

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Yep, taking it in to Galpin next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What did they quote you for EGR replacement? Also isn't there a timing chain replacement on the 100k? Any info or prices on the 100k maintenance?
i was spotted by a lexus owner who asked if its gti or a golf r LOL
They thought your car was fast until they heard you WOT lol.
102k and counting

Dem canyon runs doe :thumbsup:
Little do they know..

It's a potato.

:lol: :lol: a disguised tater tot.

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
What did they quote you for EGR replacement? Also isn't there a timing chain replacement on the 100k? Any info or prices on the 100k maintenance?

Dem canyon runs doe :thumbsup:

EGR is under warranty to 110k. And yes timing belt replacement at 100k. I'm saving up for that. It's a little pricey but 100k on a TDI is just barely breaking it in.

Last edited:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
EGR is under warranty to 110k. And yes timing belt replacement at 100k. I'm saving up for that. It's a little pricey but 100k on a TDI is just barely breaking it in.

Too bad the timing belt wasn't just breaking in lol

Zac#1

Ready to race!

The reason I got mine. At 70k she still isn't broken in.

kerp

Ready to race!
Saw an CW GTI MK6 in the Edward's Cinema parking lot in Mira Mesa just over an hour ago. Lowered, blacked out badges with white inlays.

Green_GTi

Ready to race!
:w00t: Saw a CW Mk VI GTI at Topanga Mall west side covered parking while leaving there today. Gave a V and a hello.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Forgot to mention I saw a lowered black GTI with led tails and headlights on the 57 south Friday morning. You gave me a peace sign and let me merge on when you went to get on the 10

Thanks homie [emoji111]️