GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Ayy thats me. Temporarily at the house on the corner for the summer. Noticed another gti(black w yellow fogs) in the neighborhood on the corner of daisetta.

The one by the Subaru sti correct? He's a sneaky fellow lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Ayy thats me. Temporarily at the house on the corner for the summer. Noticed another gti(black w yellow fogs) in the neighborhood on the corner of daisetta.

I've said hi to him and whatnot but he's not interested in the MK6 circle jerk

FF_animal

Ready to race!
It must be 2.5 season. Spotted a light blue 2.5 with golf r tails on hwy 9 last week. You flipped it by the rock look out and smashed back down 9. Another 2.5 today after work. Had golf r tails and a darth maul sticker on your back window

Cheder9000

Ready to race!
Picked up something up from a coworker in south fontana this morning and spotted this guy around the corner. I think I saw a golf R front too. Sorry for the crapy flash pic.

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
Last night, csg two door stock af on the 57 southbound around lambert, u pulled up beside me while i was behind the 335i coupe. Youre slow and u drive like a dumbass in traffic.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Last night, csg two door stock af on the 57 southbound around lambert, u pulled up beside me while i was behind the 335i coupe. Youre slow and u drive like a dumbass in traffic.

Lmao that's hilarious. I live around there now, are you local to that area?

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

There's a few stock CSG 2 doors in the area. They all drive like shit.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Oh nice, that's nearby. Yea there's other stock GTIs drivers that act up lol

He's next door from my house now bro lol

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
He's next door from my house now bro lol

Oh shit lol that's awesome, a neighbor vwbuddy. I actually met a csg 2 door driver last night now that I think if it. Right here off the 57 on Yorba Linda exit. He could be one of them lol he was a pretty hyper white dude too