GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353356487.325313.jpgRabbit in marble head San Clemente

decbee

Passed Driver's Ed
Saw a Candy White MK1 Rabbit in Los Gatos (in between San Jose and Santa Cruz) that was driving right behind me. Had a hard time keeping my eyes away from my side mirror :p

Passed a fellow Golf TDI mk6 stopped at a stop light on University Ave, Los Gatos at around 10:00 A.M today. No way in hell he/she didnt see me.

Passed a GTI to find the driver between the age of 40-50. I waved, "surpirsingly" getting no wave back :p

Last edited:

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
Haven't been seen yet, but hopefully I'll be heard soon. Ultimate Racing custom catback on the way: resonator, no rear mufflers, and Ti tips to go along with my UR catted no-res DP.:thumbup:

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Saw a dude with a 4dr ug gti at the shell on valencia/mcbean. You showed no love eventhough you had Apr badge. Too cool for teenagers

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
saw a white 4dr CW going up seco while i was on copperhill. it was sunday night a little past midnight.

pinoycuh1

Ready to race!
Came across a black gti lowered, tinted, and A LOT of yellow stickers on the rear windsheild at downtown disney parking lot last night around 11p.m.
You passed right by me, i was leaving my parking spot. Sweet ride man, love your car!

Pryme

Ready to race!
saw a white 4dr CW going up seco while i was on copperhill. it was sunday night a little past midnight.

seco and copper hill? you live really close to my cousin in Santa Clarita had my CSG parked outside his house sat and sun. I take it you didn't see it

Pryme

Ready to race!
Panda GTi your ride is sick first time seeing the Led tails in person, I think you had LED plate lights as well. Saw you getting on the 5 toward mission viejo mall

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
seco and copper hill? you live really close to my cousin in Santa Clarita had my CSG parked outside his house sat and sun. I take it you didn't see it

yeah i didn't. i was driving down copperhill towards the freeway. the only PARKED CSG i know of is adam7sevens bc he never goes anywere lolzzz:laugh:

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
most of you guys live close to me, but never spot me! the black on black is going as planned ;) lol jk