Official CANDY WHITE GOLF/GTI Thread...

davserbic

Ready to race!
Are these the oem cc wheels?! 17s?! Hows the ride?! They look great on the gti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VW Interlagos: — 18x8 ET 41. I have a set w/ tires for sale for $600

Last edited:

jeff__11

Did you add a new splitter? Brand? Close-up picture?
Yes I had it for a few weeks now. It's the Maxton Design splitter v2 in gloss black. Not much info and pictures online but I pulled the trigger and it didn't disappoint. I'm pretty sure it's the only one in Canada right now.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

davserbic

Ready to race!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Itty Bitty Baby Feature

This past Friday I went to a local meet at a near-by mall to meet up with the local auto enthusiast crowd. Sadly, there was less than a handful of VW enthusiast there — all with Jettas. A few Audi's here and there but ultimately, it was a domestic run meet.

Scanning around for something that would peak my curiosity, my attention turned to this beautiful sunset on the other end of the parking deck where the meet was taking place. I whipped out my new DJI Osmo Mobile gimbal and attempted to capture some quick shots of the car during the sunset.

This is my first attempt at video — meaning first time shooting video AND editing for final. I'm not familiar with automotive photography so I don't really know which angles work best or what shots are typically included in the list so I just tried to base on some videos I remembered liking on Instagram.

Here is the end result – suggest you view on YouTube or if you're lazy, you can click below and watch the small version.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

PhthaloType

Go Kart Champion
"If you don't look back at your car after you park it, you've bought the wrong car."

The Bandit

Passed Driver's Ed
VW Interlagos: — 18x8 ET 41. I have a set w/ tires for sale for $600

Man you car is one of my favorites. Sometimes it's the simplest ones that look the best. Great pics too. I'm only around 3 hours away from you so we should get together and do a shoot when mine's back together.