GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official CANDY WHITE GOLF/GTI Thread...

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirClimax

Ready to race!
I don't really have anything planned aside from some basic stuff like the tow hook front license plate, red footwell LEDs, etc.

Famous last words lol

MK6 Shizz

Ready to race!
I don't really have anything planned aside from some basic stuff like the tow hook front license plate, red footwell LEDs, etc.
I think a lot of us said the same thing before emptying our bank accounts for mods. [emoji41]

PhthaloType

Go Kart Champion
I think a lot of us said the same thing before emptying our bank accounts for mods. [emoji41]

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of money to spend on car stuff, and if previous experience has taught me anything, it's that what I do have is gonna go towards maintenance, like VW-spec air for the tires I have to order online that costs $60/lb. ;)

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Unfortunately I don't have a lot of money to spend on car stuff, and if previous experience has taught me anything, it's that what I do have is gonna go towards maintenance, like VW-spec air for the tires I have to order online that costs $60/lb. ;)

If you do absolutely nothing else to the car, at least get a stage 1 flash

davserbic

Ready to race!
Man you car is one of my favorites. Sometimes it's the simplest ones that look the best. Great pics too. I'm only around 3 hours away from you so we should get together and do a shoot when mine's back together.

Haha thanks man. Hear that really humble's me. Im always down to do a shoot dude, been really getting into it more as of lately.

Jarred767

Ready to race!
Lookin forward to being a part of this group hopefully in the not too far off future. I'm in the market for a 4dr 6MT and every day I fall more in love with the CW. (You've all got some awesome cars in this thread). Might take longer to find one in CW, but I think I'll regret it if I get impatient and get a different color. Fingers crossed.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Lookin forward to being a part of this group hopefully in the not too far off future. I'm in the market for a 4dr 6MT and every day I fall more in love with the CW. (You've all got some awesome cars in this thread). Might take longer to find one in CW, but I think I'll regret it if I get impatient and get a different color. Fingers crossed.

When I see black or united grey I sometimes wish I got one of those but my previous car was white and there is nothing better than a freshly washed/waxed white car

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
When I see black or united grey I sometimes wish I got one of those but my previous car was white and there is nothing better than a freshly washed/waxed white car

Ha ha my golf is black and when I see a white one I think I should of got a white one. My first car was white and I loved the way it shined after a wash\wax. If I upgrade to a mk7 it will deff be a white one.