Not open for further replies.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374689788.655520.jpg

The red stripes are gone!

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
Holy balls guys!

My tapatalk app doesn't use pic links, it just pulls up the picture. I'm in the beauty shop and my stylist was over my shoulder. She laughed her as off...I wss embarrassed lol.

That is a proper pussy.

Vanessa, your freaking avatar!!! :drool: I, again, want to lady bang the hell out of you.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Lol if you create a poll I'm gonna be voting Haley 100%

In terms of the lesbian comments... Forgot I shared those deep secrets with you all. To clarify, I think that picture made me full lesbian instead of "mostly straight but open to possibilities with hot womenz"

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I just want a nude pic of nessa 3M wrapped on my hood.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion

In terms of the lesbian comments... Forgot I shared those deep secrets with you all. To clarify, I think that picture made me full lesbian instead of "mostly straight but open to possibilities with hot womenz"

wait voting for me for what?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

Boner achieved.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Oh and the lesbian I talked to before on kik got really annoying, really fast! She wouldn't stop messaging me and never used proper grammar or spelling. I couldn't deal. If I talk to a lesbian, it has to be an intelligent lesbian LOL

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Fucking dammit OT... everyone is moving SO DAMN FAST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.