GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Great Lakes FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Diesel Geek Short Shifter $200 installed

$160 by itself. I just replaced the hardware on the linkage as the heads were stripping.

BlackHawk23

Passed Driver's Ed
WTT My leathers for your plaids +$200

I miss me some plaid seats, so I'm looking to trade my leathers. They are OEM Mk6 autobahn seats. I purchased them from APR out of the 171 racecar before it was converted for duty on the track. I'm looking for 4 Door plaids only. The 2 door version wont play nice with 4 door. I would prefer local, but I'll travel and meet halfway (within reason)

Uamishka

Ready to race!
I miss me some plaid seats, so I'm looking to trade my leathers. They are OEM Mk6 autobahn seats. I purchased them from APR out of the 171 racecar before it was converted for duty on the track. I'm looking for 4 Door plaids only. The 2 door version wont play nice with 4 door. I would prefer local, but I'll travel and meet halfway (within reason)

Interested in seats! PMd you!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
FS IL ONLY - PIAA H8 35w Fog Bulbs

Used for maybe a few months, before they were swapped out for HIDs. Usually go for around $60 shipped, will do $20 for locals with cash. I will be at the meet this coming Tuesday, July 17th.

BlackHawk23

Passed Driver's Ed
Anybody have a stock exhaust they're selling? Looking for a 2010 DSG exhaust. I'm being very specific on this one, because I just found out today the hard way that manual and DSG exhausts are NOT interchangeable, and there may even be differences in the years too

Halvie

WOOSA
Selling my EJ catback. The clamps were pretty warn out taking it off, so you are going to have to get new ones. Also, EJ made this exhaust with a 3" end. I guess they thought the cb slips into the dp on slip join downpipes. This isn't the case. You will need to put a piece of pipe over the 3" dp and the cb to mate them. Besides that it is in pretty good condition.

$350 shipped gifted through paypal

please excuse the crap box ikea table :D

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Anybody have a stock exhaust they're selling? Looking for a 2010 DSG exhaust. I'm being very specific on this one, because I just found out today the hard way that manual and DSG exhausts are NOT interchangeable, and there may even be differences in the years too

Are you talking about a cat-back or the downpipe being different?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
WTB: inexpensive set of oem or other all-seasons if anyone has some.

BlackHawk23

Passed Driver's Ed
Are you talking about a cat-back or the downpipe being different?

The down pipe does not line up with the studs coming out of the turbo housing. The bottom ones do, but the top ones are off by about 2mm. I have a CCTA motor and the exhaust is off of a CBFA motor.