GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Great Lakes FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
The down pipe does not line up with the studs coming out of the turbo housing. The bottom ones do, but the top ones are off by about 2mm. I have a CCTA motor and the exhaust is off of a CBFA motor.

Well yeah....you need a CBFA downpipe on a CBFA engine....that's the only difference (downpipes)

The cat-back parts are the same for both engines though

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
I am looking to trade my Tiguan Wheels for a set of 17" Denvers. Mine are in perfect condition with no curb rash, not sure on the name, but it is these:

If you have tires on them I'll take care of getting them dismounted.

Dan00Hawk

Go Kart Newbie
Thule Roof Rack with Fairing for MKV and MKVI

SOLD!!!

Hey all... I'm a member over at MKV, but this part also fits the MKVI 3 and 5 doors. $260 takes it home... I'm in Plainfield, and willing to meet up in the Chicago area.

Last edited:

CleanA41

Got a set of falken 452 tires for sale. Tires are in good condition. The set comes with a brand new tire(old one had a bump )
One tire is new
The other three are at 85%

Paid 820 install at discount tire.
SELLING FOR $400 FIRM

Blackie1

Ready to race!
WTB: 700W RMS or Higher Amp, prefer a smaller sized one and preferably a good brand, no walmart junk. Rockford/Chicagoland/Schaumburg area, lemme know what you got!

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
WTB: OEM CCTA Air Box. I don't need the lid if you want to keep it for any reason. Just the box, and the snorkel if possible.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^$70?

Halvie

WOOSA
need stock brake , wheels, and turbo so I can start parting the car.

wheels - cheap as possible. Don't really care about condition.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
need stock brake , wheels, and turbo so I can start parting the car.

wheels - cheap as possible. Don't really care about condition.

If anyone has any of this for him and make a deal let me know. I'm meeting up with Halvie this Saturday and can deliver.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
^^^ How much do you want for your Neuspeed pipes?