GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Nashville chat........

Lucky13

Anybody going to Cars & Coffee in Franklyn Saturday?
My grey on grey MK6 Golf 2.5L

Plain grey wrapper on the outside....just a Pop of color under the hood.

Last edited:

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Yes

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion

Come on down ppl

Last edited:

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion

Carerra GT lovin some rain.

Heitzke

I am the law
Bummer I missed the CGT! Might have to make it out this weekend again.

Also, I've got a HPA puck (75A) sitting around, anyone interested? Been sitting in my toolbox since I bought it new last year.

vizzlebizzle

Passed Driver's Ed
hello everybody. had my R since november, discovered this forum recently while doing a bunch of research on possible extra upgrades with my upcoming stage 2. decided i should probably join. i live in clarksville, but am around the la vergne area often since my gf lives out there.

Jared32

Ready to race!
Welcome to the forum!!! Pics of the R???? ?

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
hello everybody. had my R since november, discovered this forum recently while doing a bunch of research on possible extra upgrades with my upcoming stage 2. decided i should probably join. i live in clarksville, but am around the la vergne area often since my gf lives out there.

Welcome! Which color/door count? May have seen u around.

vizzlebizzle

Passed Driver's Ed
thanks guys. it's a 2dr, 6mt, deep black pearl. here's a couple pics, haven't taken any lately, was waiting to finish the stage 2 upgrade. i also have an ECS short shift kit and a factory euro switch. no rear fog on the LEDs, just wanted to be able to run parking lights.

(not worried about the plate showing, not my license plate number any more)

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
thanks guys. it's a 2dr, 6mt, deep black pearl. here's a couple pics, haven't taken any lately, was waiting to finish the stage 2 upgrade. i also have an ECS short shift kit and a factory euro switch. no rear fog on the LEDs, just wanted to be able to run parking lights.

Tht's a nice looking R-ss ;) Love the R, I saw a white one at the Mazda dealership in downtown Nashville....

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion

Welcome. Come by cars and coffee. We have good times. Brought my girl's Mk7 a few weeks back (crazy fast with 300+ hp :) ) and there was a nice R there

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Welcome. Come by cars and coffee. We have good times. Brought my girl's Mk7 a few weeks back (crazy fast with 300+ hp :) ) and there was a nice R there

I have to go to cars and coffee one day... sadly i work remotely on Saturdays....