GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Nashville chat........

KeenGTI

I took mine to German perfromance options. Have yoou thought of the RSR build it yourself drop in?

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80958

or

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91798

Both these options will feel more daily driver like and hold more torque than you will ever have in your GTI. :)

How much did German Performance charge for the clutch install? The RSR does look very tempting but I'm almost positive I would need a new dmfw if I go that route. I've been slipping occasionally for a few thousand miles now and the car has 77k miles overall

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
How much did German Performance charge for the clutch install? The RSR does look very tempting but I'm almost positive I would need a new dmfw if I go that route. I've been slipping occasionally for a few thousand miles now and the car has 77k miles overall

I remember it being a bit over $700. I am Really leaning towards getting that RSR clutch put together or maybe that KMD kit. I would need a new DMFW as well, but I could always get a low mileage used one for pretty cheap, instead of over $500

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Oh, I almost forgot have a big lot of my used OEM parts I am getting rid of from storage when I move at the end of this month. I have all my stocks suspension(30k miles on it), stock halogen oem headlights, stock OEM tail lights, Stock OEM intercooler and hoses, stock downpipe that had some mods done on the mounting flanges to fit on a k04, coilpacks, etc. I am thinking of selling it all as one big lot...... Unless anyone needs parts as I will be selling them pretty cheaply....

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Oh, I almost forgot have a big lot of my used OEM parts I am getting rid of from storage when I move at the end of this month. I have all my stocks suspension(30k miles on it), stock halogen oem headlights, stock OEM tail lights, Stock OEM intercooler and hoses, stock downpipe that had some mods done on the mounting flanges to fit on a k04, coilpacks, etc. I am thinking of selling it all as one big lot...... Unless anyone needs parts as I will be selling them pretty cheaply....

My front shocks are getting a bit squeaky.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
My front shocks are getting a bit squeaky.

Well, if you need them I have both shocks..... :) Ho much do you want to give me for them? ;)

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Well, if you need them I have both shocks..... :) Ho much do you want to give me for them? ;)

Hmm. Lemme see. I think it's the shocks. Squeaky over bumps.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Just. Got those replaced dang it

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Hello Nashville people, I'm going to be visiting for the first time sometime in August (not exactly sure on the date yet since we are buying tickets next week).

Anyone have any pointers on some cool spots to check out?

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Country Music Hall of Fame
Jack Daniels Distillery
Gaylord Opryland
Grand Ole Opry
Hermitage
Parthenon
Loveless Cafe
Lane Motor Museum
East Nashville for music
Percy Warner Park
Tim McGraw has a concert in Aug
Not the strip/Broadway & 2nd avenue

Natchez Trace pkwy - this may be a stretch but if you budget it the next few months ($600ish) can rent a Ferrari or something neat from Dream Cars and go drive down there for a few hours!

JoeMk6

Ready to race!
[/IMG]

Haven't posted in a longgggggg time. Took some good pics of bae the other day and got a roof rack an basket finally. Im looking for someone to trade me a golf front bumper for my gti one if anyone here is interested. I would need cash on top or a clean trade if you have the votes lip.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Damn. What happened? You okay ?

My cars going out of warranty soon and may be interested in some parts. What's next? It'll all work out in the end!