GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Punk Rock thread....

balius

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I wasn't counting SF, but check out Bayonet, way different than the old SF stuff..

McQueen77

Banned
bad religion? KROQ? lol

uh dude, how old are you? bad religion have been around since the mid 80s and it was a decade before they made a dime. they were as punk as anyone - pretty much common knowledge. come on now.

hawthorne hieghts was always gay, hot topic emo pop for people who hang out at malls. but hey, whatever.

Saw Rich Kids on LSD a long time ago. DRI is definitely one of my favs. GBH played a few weeks ago around here but I missed them.

nice, i saw RKL at a basement party in L.A many many years ago.

now that people have started mentioning bands like AFI, I think its time to unsubscribe. Maybe we can discuss the merits of Blink 182 while we're at it..

Last edited:

xxmagnusxx

Ready to race!
Saw Rich Kids on LSD a long time ago. DRI is definitely one of my favs. GBH played a few weeks ago around here but I missed them.

joeeee

Ready to race!
uh dude, how old are you? bad religion have been around since the mid 80s and it was a decade before they made a dime. they were as punk as anyone - pretty much common knowledge. come on now.

hawthorne hieghts was always gay, hot topic emo pop for people who hang out at malls. but hey, whatever.

AFI? Alright, its been nice guys. Unsubscribed.

bahahahah go cut out some tshirts and safety pin them to another tshirt lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
McQueen - that quote on HH is amazing, lol...

Refused were the shit and yeah, saw they are on tour. they ripped off another band for that CD tho, can't remember - ah, it was Nation of Ullyeses or something (bad spelling)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yep - i kinda liked it.. then again, i also listen to ... fall out boy (used to play with Pete Wentz's hardcore bands, btw)... and Taking Back Sunday.... guilty pleasures... yes, I know its extremely gay to do so, but hey, i admit it.

jmlivid

Go Kart Champion
Decendants,NOFX (i opened for them) Black Flag, Dayglo abortions, Dead Kennedys, DRI, UK Subs...Man the list goes on and on. I was in a couple of bands thru the early 90's up to 2000. Got to see pretty much everyone I wanted to. Even opened for propagandi in halifax Nova Scotia. Good times.

swervinVI

Ready to race!
TSOL, misfits (during the Glenn Danzig years only) and Minor Threat are my favorites. Anyone else into psychobilly? It's a combination of punk and 50's rockabilly, basically punk with an upright bass. i.e. The Meteors, Reverend Horton Heat. Psychobilly shows are the best I've ever been to.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Decendants,NOFX (i opened for them) Black Flag, Dayglo abortions, Dead Kennedys, DRI, UK Subs...Man the list goes on and on. I was in a couple of bands thru the early 90's up to 2000. Got to see pretty much everyone I wanted to. Even opened for propagandi in halifax Nova Scotia. Good times.

nice^^:clap::thumbup: