GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Revo Product and Information Thread

GertieGTI

Ready to race!
Jeff, can you explain exactly what is involved to install the SPS Pro and why they are dealer installed only? How reversible is it to remove and is it locked to a VIN if you sell the car later?

Your K04 stage III kits do not require dealer install(highly suggested however) and I could not imagine this being much harder. While an hour of labor at a dealer(~$135) is not too bad, sometimes it more about the enjoyment and satisfaction of doing it yourself. Thanks!

Sales@Revo USA

Jeff, can you explain exactly what is involved to install the SPS Pro and why they are dealer installed only? How reversible is it to remove and is it locked to a VIN if you sell the car later?

Your K04 stage III kits do not require dealer install(highly suggested however) and I could not imagine this being much harder. While an hour of labor at a dealer(~$135) is not too bad, sometimes it more about the enjoyment and satisfaction of doing it yourself. Thanks!

We recommend having an Authorized Revo Dealer install the SPS Pro since you have to check a module in the gateway list in VCDS and not all customers have VCDS. If you have Vag-com, you would be able to perform this yourself.

Cheers,

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
any updates on "gameover" stickers? :)

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
PM sent, thanks Jeff

SirClimax

Ready to race!
I'm dying waiting for a software sale! I need to go stage 1!

GertieGTI

Ready to race!
Anyone have a review for the SPS Pro yet? I haven't seen anything yet. REVO, if your looking for someone to do an honest detailed review for a discount on the product I'm willing. Just saying...

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
I know a buddy that has it on a mk5, it seems to function very nicely. Nice to have a lot of features available, main function for me would to be adjusted the parameters and change modes ex. 91-100 octane

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Does Revo do sales every year at a certain time, or is it just random?

They usually do a summer sale. I got my REVO tune during their last summer sale.

I'm pretty sure they do a winter sale as well. Not sure about Spring sales, but they might do that too.

Sales@Revo USA

We are very excited to be a part of SoWo 2015! Pre-register to receive $120 OFF Revo Software at the show and be sure to stop by our booth to take advantage of our show specials on Revo and Eurojet hardware.

*Pre-Registration ends Friday, May 16, 2015 at 6:00AM EST.
*Only applicable on new performance software AT the show.
*Cannot be combined with any other promotions.

See you there,

GoTIme10

Ready to race!
MAN!!! not going to SOWO but I am looking for the summer sale for the K04 turbo with the stage 3 tune and DSG stage 2!! BTW, Look all the products and the customer service. I was down there for the Vagwerks Dyno day and it was a blast. You guys installed the DSG stage 1 tune while I was there.

ThatGTI

Go Kart Champion
Just got my Revo Stage 2 tune done at C's Autohaus in Centerville, OH. The tune is amazing! So weird to think 30 minutes and a computer can make this car completely different. No complaints.

Also where do I get one of the Game oveR stickers?