GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Revo Product and Information Thread

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
Just got my Revo Stage 2 tune done at C's Autohaus in Centerville, OH. The tune is amazing! So weird to think 30 minutes and a computer can make this car completely different. No complaints.

Also where do I get one of the Game oveR stickers?

Glad to see you're enjoying the tune!

We are currently out of the game over decals, we have more on the way from our UK HQ!

Cheers,

KO7

Ready to race!
I have next week off work and thinking of going Stage 2 as I'm getting the downpipe installed on Tuesday.

Any word yet on a sale soon? I can hold off for a bit if that's the case.

KO7

Ready to race!
Do you have our Stage 1 currently?

We do not have any sales planned at this time other than show specials.

Cheers,

Nope, going straight from stock to Stage 2. Has there traditionally been summer sales of software in June? Hate to go for it and then see a sale right after.

KO7

Ready to race!
Is an intake a requirement for Stage 2 Revo? Says so on your website, but thought it's just recommended? Was not planning to get one (at least for a while).

KO7

Ready to race!
Just saw your facebook post about prices being amended in some regions. Can you confirm the prices are actually in CAD when I click on Canada on the Revo site? ie. Stage 2 is $549 CAD before taxes for the MK6 GTI?

Sales@Revo USA

*Free Revo Stage 3 Software Upgrade**

Upgrade your stock turbo 2.0 TSI or 2.0 TFSI to a revo k04 between May 22 and the July 31 to receive a free software upgrade from revo stage 1 or 2 to revo stage 3 for FREE!

Not running revo? Pay only the stage 1 price for stage 3 revo performance software when purchasing a revo K04!

Applicable to purchasers of genuine revo ko4’s only through an authorised revo re-seller, to locate your local dealer - http://www.revotechnik.com/dealer-locator

2.0 TSI product details and Pricing - http://www.revotechnik.com/product-...ansverse-k04-turbocharger-system-exc-software