GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OSIR front lip will be delivered Thursday!!!

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
The dumbass that I am, I forgot to order the speed nuts and screws for the lip. I figured OSIR would inlcude them with the lip spoiler, but I guess not. Hope a local VW dealer has them! That would really suck if I had the lip but couldn't install before Waterfest!

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Does it require the black/gray plastic piece that fits above the painted piece on the OEM ones, or does it only need the hardware connectors?

Artysta

Ready to race!
The dumbass that I am, I forgot to order the speed nuts and screws for the lip. I figured OSIR would inlcude them with the lip spoiler, but I guess not. Hope a local VW dealer has them! That would really suck if I had the lip but couldn't install before Waterfest!

Oh crap! thats what I did too.. Where can i get those??

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
5 speed nuts and 5 bolts required. VW part numbers N-909-591-01 and N-909-747-01. I just had my girlfriend pick them up for me today while I was at work. The lip spoiler is all one piece (besides the speed nuts and bolts). It will snap in and bolt on just like the euro lip, except it doesn't require the 4 additional bolts further back under the lip. I paid $299 shipped for it.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Cheaper than the OEM one ($350 painted + shipped), can't go wrong with that! Might have to spend some of my bonus on one...

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Forgot to post up the pics. Unfortunately these are the only ones I took so far with my camera phone. More will be up after I post my pics from Waterfest.

FFAC

Ready to race!
That looks great! Have you got any other pictures from further away? Not to be a pest...haha

Artysta

Ready to race!
Looks sick! Can't wait to get mine.. It will compliment my carbonio intake when the hood's popped open :D

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Sorry guys, this is all I've got for you right now. As you can probably see from the pictures, the weather wasn't that great and I was losing daylight as I took the pics (that's why the flash went off):

I'll definitely get some better pics up some time within the next few days. Thanks for all the comments!