GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OSIR front lip will be delivered Thursday!!!

r.c.y.k.1

Passed Driver's Ed
I emailed Osir USA and asked about the bolts for installation, they said I just need to remove oem bolts from the bumper and reuse them...

Any idea? or I have to order the bolts as stated above?

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
If you don't have a lip to start with, then you need to buy bolts. If you have the OEM lip, the hardware is the same, just reuse them.

gvyz

Passed Driver's Ed
After seeing these pic, I am glad that I didn't order it. The lip is very nice but it just too small. It should stick out a little at least.

wildcars

Ready to race!
I just got a question, does it really make that much of a difference???

I can hardly see it...

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion

Subtle, but it adds a nicely finished appearance. Nice front end mods :w00t:

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
It's hard to see cuz of the bad lighting. It does finish off the front end nicely though. When I get a nice day I'll take some better pics.

gvyz

Passed Driver's Ed
I just got a question, does it really make that much of a difference???

I can hardly see it...

Agree. A spoiler that is hardly see....humm:iono:

Bring up more picture when you have time.

pvivino

Ready to race!
2010GTI4me - I like all of the mods on your car. A lot of time and money invested. The only thing missing is the cheapest mod - removing the dealer license plate frames or getting a nice plain plate frame. You might want to move the EZpass to the inside the window type if they have them in NJ.

Artysta

Ready to race!
Is anyone still waiting for theirs? Ive been waiting for almost 2 months. Its been sitting in customs for over 2 weeks :(

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
2010GTI4me - I like all of the mods on your car. A lot of time and money invested. The only thing missing is the cheapest mod - removing the dealer license plate frames or getting a nice plain plate frame. You might want to move the EZpass to the inside the window type if they have them in NJ.

Thanks for the nice comments! I have removed the license plate frames since I read your comment. As far as the EZ Pass goes, I went with the plate mount one because I had it from my last car so I just swapped it over. I'd like to get a new one soon, and preferably paint it black. I hate the way the white ones look mounted on the windshield.

Is anyone still waiting for theirs? Ive been waiting for almost 2 months. Its been sitting in customs for over 2 weeks :(

I'm sorry to hear that. That really sucks! Not to rub it in, but I got mine in just a few days.

SoCalMK6GTI

Ready to race!
Just got mine today! Of course, I didn't order the screws, so I'm calling VW as I type this to get them. Great quality product, really happy with the quality, not so happy with the shipment being stuck in customs and sent back. I ordered mine almost 3 months ago...