GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
TRUTH...

you are being dumb about it....if you don't like the person don't respond.

come on now.....

This if you arent having any real contact or relationship(including friendship) dont respond.

If you're friends and you care you can thank him and if it really bothers you Thank him and ask him to not do it anymore though.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Like, it's a nice thought and gesture, but he really needs to not be doing stuff like this anymore. Especially with how much shit he talked when he was mad at me for breaking up with him.

But then I'm wondering if I'll get bad karma for not thanking him or something.....SIGH.

acknowledge the gesture and tell him to kindly stop doing it. after that hostility is justified. or you could ghost him.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Basically told him that I appreciated the gesture, but it was best if he not do that kind of stuff anymore.

His reply? "I won't know where you'll be at so no worries"

....which I found to be kinda creepy? Like, so if you did, you'd still send me shit almost a year later????
Whatever though. New life on the other side of the country will fix this :D

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Work this weekend has been utter hell. 8 more hours.

hoping it doesnt take too much out of me - im supposed to climb a mountain tomorrow

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Work this weekend has been utter hell. 8 more hours.

hoping it doesnt take too much out of me - im supposed to climb a mountain tomorrow
figuratively or literally?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
So over the weekend a city thats about 40 minutes away from me was attacked...

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
So over the weekend a city thats about 40 minutes away from me was attacked...

Yup

Tired of hearing all these stupid radio shows talking about "automatic assault" weapons lol spreading bullshit and misinformation like wildfire.

People are stupid.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
still don't understand how that guy walked in with that gun without anyone noticing it

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
i dont watch the news, partly because of this BS. 24/7 coverage of events like this only glorify the people that do them. and its propagated by the advertisers who bankroll the coverage. stop watching national network news.