GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parts4Euro.com | * Various Very High Quality MK6 GTI Exterior Items by OSIR Design *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Sweating the vented hood and lower grill pretty bad, but it looks like I'll be staring at them on my screen for quite a while lol. FWIW I'm pretty sure most if not all the MK6 parts are replacements not just add-ons.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
I would love if OSIR would make OEM rear valence for quad tips tho.. i found Rieger one but its too much $$$$$$$

rubber_ducky

What exactly is this:

FCS GT6-S: 3 pieces add-on front chin spoiler system for Golf 6 GTI.

Is it the upper grill or lower grill? They both look like they'd be single pieces.

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Why post items for sale here if you can't come back to answer questions?

You must not be familiar with parts4euro lol.

If you look closely, you can see the seams in the new subtle add on front lip(2 pieces) on the bottom and it comes with either carbon or fiberglass splitter(3rd piece):

The grills are the pieces with mask in the title.

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
And then they charge you $500 for a piece of carbon fiber that covers your stock valence!?

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
And then they charge you $500 for a piece of carbon fiber that covers your stock valence!?

Not like I planned on getting it, but I thought it was a full replacement. :sigh: The price we pay for hype. Sucks that vented hood would probably be $2500 after shipping/painting lol.

I don't understand the difference between "S" parts and "R" parts

I know the pics lack contrast, but R series are OEM style and S series isn't.

rubber_ducky

You must not be familiar with parts4euro lol.

If you look closely, you can see the seams in the new subtle add on front lip(2 pieces) on the bottom and it comes with either carbon or fiberglass splitter(3rd piece):

The grills are the pieces with mask in the title.

Makes sense. I would've never even noticed the 2 piece front lip. Thanks for explaining.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
I want that hood, real bad. I would not paint it, just go with the carbon on a black, awesome. I'd love to see a group buy if we can drop the price to around $1k, 1500 is just a little steep at this point...

Status
Not open for further replies.