GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PedalBox Review.

STING

Ready to race!
Do you have the link for the specific one that you got? I wouldn't trust these postings as they just reuse the same picture for different products. I've dealt with sellers on aliexpress before and the process is not pleasant.
This is the one i got guys.
Bought it off ebay UK for £120 sterling.
works 100% but the seller doesn't have any listed at the minute.
I've never used ali express myself.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Cant access ebay at work.

But sprint booster looks like this: http://www.waymotorworks.com/sprint-booster-power-converter.html

That's for the mini. Doesn't look like that.
It's like this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418235199.521583.jpg

That ebay link has no controller and is manual version.

f00kie1

Go Kart Champion
I'm a bit late to answering. But I actually have the Sprint Booster, not the PedalBox. No wires to be seen, although you do take the protective cover off near the pedal. I keep it in race mode at all times and have the cable disconnected all the time.

Yes I stand by saying it is the second most impactful thing on my car after K04. Even the DSG tune isn't as impactful, although it's probably 3rd.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
I'm a bit late to answering. But I actually have the Sprint Booster, not the PedalBox. No wires to be seen, although you do take the protective cover off near the pedal. I keep it in race mode at all times and have the cable disconnected all the time.

Yes I stand by saying it is the second most impactful thing on my car after K04. Even the DSG tune isn't as impactful, although it's probably 3rd.

i would love to solve that half second delay whenever i step on the DSG from a stop.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI

How useful it is with FWD?

Where can I order one?

PS what productive cover? You have to keep it off at all times?

93serprise

Ready to race!
I have my protective cover still on while using the d1 spec controller.

93serprise

Ready to race!
On a serious note...if I had to choose stage 2 or the throttle controller, of which I have both, I would take the controller. It works that well and makes the car so much more enjoyable.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
How useful it is with FWD?

Where can I order one?

PS what productive cover? You have to keep it off at all times?

It is useful for the throttle lack. You need to readapt for it and be careful not to spin the tires as it becomes easier to do.

Checkout sprintbooster.com on where to buy for Qatar.

There is a cover you remove to get access to the connector.

Its in my pic here

and here it is removed.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418244593.080618.jpg

It can go back on fine after you put the device inbetween the connector and the pedal. I have it put back with no cut outs or anything needed.

EDIT: oh actually I remember now I drilled a hole for the screw on the right hand side slightly below the original one to get it shifted up to fit fine and without needing to cut a section out in the middle due to the extra height of the SB. You can see the original hole to the right in the following picture
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418244787.379180.jpg

Last edited:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
excelllllent info.

It is useful for the throttle lack. You need to readapt for it and be careful not to spin the tires as it becomes easier to do.

Checkout sprintbooster.com on where to buy for Qatar.

There is a cover you remove to get access to the connector.

Its in my pic here

and here it is removed.
View attachment 45157

It can go back on fine after you put the device inbetween the connector and the pedal. I have it put back with no cut outs or anything needed.

EDIT: oh actually I remember now I drilled a hole for the screw on the right hand side slightly below the original one to get it shifted up to fit fine and without needing to cut a section out in the middle due to the extra height of the SB. You can see the original hole to the right in the following picture
View attachment 45158

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion