GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pics of push start button

cleanmk5

Go Kart Champion
I have wondered for a while what this would look like since this is the only new thing I wish my gti had and after searching for a long time I finally found some pics

cleanmk5

Go Kart Champion
Another change I noticed is a red ring around the speedo which looks cool but no one would really notice

Ace1

Passed Driver's Ed
i guess this is 2011 gti with tech package(or luxury package). Personally i don't like the location of the button.

cleanmk5

Go Kart Champion
i guess this is 2011 gti with tech package(or luxury package). Personally i don't like the location of the button.
Yeah I dont think I do either and I guess the coolness would wear off since it is essential just turning your car on.

EvL BuNNY

Ready to race!
would be real cool if it was down by the shifter in that row of buttons.

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
would be real cool if it was down by the shifter in that row of buttons.

That's where the new Jetta has its button, and I think that's fairly stupid as you have to reach quite far forward to hit it.

I'm not a big fan of the red ring on the speedo, makes it look less classy compared to before. A bit too "sporty" for me with the contrasting white/red combo. Either all white, or all red, please.

EvL BuNNY

Ready to race!
That's where the new Jetta has its button, and I think that's fairly stupid as you have to reach quite far forward to hit it.

I'm not a big fan of the red ring on the speedo, makes it look less classy compared to before. A bit too "sporty" for me with the contrasting white/red combo. Either all white, or all red, please.

im glad i got a 2010... i like putting in my key and turning it.

RPS99SHO

Ready to race!
Another change I noticed is a red ring around the speedo which looks cool but no one would really notice

That red ring makes the redline on the tach much less obvious, too.

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
That push start button looks like a DIY push start button and the red line around the gauges looks more rice and less luxurious. Thats what I loved about the 2010's. The gauges resembled that of a touareg...in that it was classy. And it does seem to wash out the redline. And whats with the odd stereo receiver? Its got a random middle button and the screen is oddly small. Stay classy San Diego.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Agreed with all posters above.

Location is an afterthought, red ring is too busy, blends in with the tachs redline and the HU screen is too small.