GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your Exhaust Videos Thread (2.5L only)

jaja123

Ready to race!
Posted these in the mk6 vs section but decided to put them here as well. Theres carbonio, usp catted midpipe and mk6 gti catback with an extra magnaflow resonator. Surprisingly its louder than you would think under wot.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

scoobasteve11

Ready to race!
My cheap custom one. Enjoy the long cold start!

Edit: Mufflers deleted resionater stock

Last edited:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
My cheap custom one. Enjoy the long cold start!

im pretty sure the video camera muffles it and makes it a bit louder, but how loud is it irl?

a straightpipe after the res doesnt seem like a bad idea if it's not too loud

scoobasteve11

Ready to race!
im pretty sure the video camera muffles it and makes it a bit louder, but how loud is it irl?

a straightpipe after the res doesnt seem like a bad idea if it's not too loud

Thats what i have =) if you read the comments under the video on youtube a lot of questions have been answered. If not feel free to pm me or post it on youtube because am hardly ever on here anymore

Kerebrus

Ready to race!

mrlloyd

I have the same exhaust setup as scoobasteve, although I left mine cut off under the car. It's has a little to much drone for me but I'm sure that's because it's echoing off the floor and the car. I've had multiple people tell me that it sounds awesome under full throttle(which it does). My mugs have dropped a little bit because I'm always in sport mode or shifting my self. After 5300 miles I'm still averaging 29.5 mpg.

I'll probably put a dunno max bullet resonator and put the exhaust tips coming out the bumper again.

Anyone know of any good muffler shops in the clermont/Orlando fl area?

mk6jay

Ready to race!
If I ever get a go pro. Or if my friend ever let's me use it. Ill make a video of drive by's, with the camera attached to the car, revs. Whole 9.

Carbonio with awe catback, usp catless testpipe.

dynamiik

Ready to race!
Is it just me or does Tiggys post not show anything?

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion