GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your Exhaust Videos Thread (2.5L only)

palma

Ready to race!
Eurojet

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

palma

Ready to race!
oh this is so perfect
nice and quiet when just rolling down and gets beefy when you get on it

That's the exact reason I went with the Eurojet exhaust. Cruising around the car is tame, when I want to hear the exhaust just downshift and she sings her tune. :D

miguelr

Go Kart Champion
I sound weird recorded.. anyway here is a vid from inside the cabin. normal driving, early in the morning.

I can do another if there's something specific someone wants to see.

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion

dynamiik

Ready to race!
Heres mine, cold start btw

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Heres mine, cold start btw

can i request a vid of you flooring it up/down the street? preferably the camera on the outside

i wanna hear the tone from the outside

dynamiik

Ready to race!
can i request a vid of you flooring it up/down the street? preferably the camera on the outside

Yea no problem, ill try to find an open road and do it this week. that was just a short drive in my neighborhood, didnt want to go crazy.

Jchilvz

Ready to race!
No one has a single borla tt exhaust???

I just bought one, so i will post vids but... My cars already loud as it is...

Slow shift changes coz i think my short shifter need lubed.... No ethanol so its still just a 91 octane run :( e85 on monday

Jchilvz

Ready to race!
Hahahahaha i can be retarded

Jchilvz

Ready to race!

I second this.

dynamiik

Ready to race!
As requested, here it is. Please note, the first 2 runs I let off early because other cars showed up at the end of the road so I didn't want them to get suspicious, the last run at around 2:32 is the best one of the 3. Hope you enjoy:)