GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RAI Motorsport Mk6 3" Downpipe Group Buy!!! You'll want to get in on this!

terryxlee

Passed Driver's Ed
Absolutely not. Members have already been receiving their systems. Yours will be there soon. trust me you'll love the quality.

Thank you again everyone who ordered!

- Clint

Hey Clint could you do me a favour and make sure they declare it as Made in USA so I can be exempted from duty

Thanks

Walter2

Ready to race!
What!! You are getting my DP!!! I ordered before you!! Haga can't wait to install these when they come in Corpooz. You coming out tonight?

corpooz

Sure thing! And I don't know what to tell you, they gave some coupon code "SHIPTHISGUYSDPFIRST". I must've smiled just right when I added to cart. If it makes you feel better the smoked sidemarkers I ordered were bs, don't fit. The package and packing slip said "GTI" but I think they're for golf. Ecstuning is a black hole of suck. Write that down.

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Just got the downpipe in today and can't wait to get it installed next week. Packaging was great with the entire pipe wrapped in bubble wrap and plenty more packing in the box. Can't say enough about how much this looks and feels like a quality part (although I don't have any other downpipes to compare to firsthand).

Walter2

Ready to race!
Sure thing! And I don't know what to tell you, they gave some coupon code "SHIPTHISGUYSDPFIRST". I must've smiled just right when I added to cart. If it makes you feel better the smoked sidemarkers I ordered were bs, don't fit. The package and packing slip said "GTI" but I think they're for golf. Ecstuning is a black hole of suck. Write that down.

While a little more pricey, just go through johnftc5 on this forum for color matched. I had mine done locally at European auto tech by Mark down on Nimitz along with the lower front fascia thing. Looks good :).

koko58691

Ready to race!
While a little more pricey, just go through johnftc5 on this forum for color matched. I had mine done locally at European auto tech by Mark down on Nimitz along with the lower front fascia thing. Looks good :).

Better off waiting until you get something that needs bodywork and throwing them in there. Holy $$$

Walter2

Ready to race!
Yea. Someone keyed my driver door and front r while I ran into Starbucks 1 week after I got my car. got everything painted for a grand (covered by insurance).

Walter2

Ready to race!
Downpipe just got here. Hell yea, time to throw this bitch on.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
^^^
That's crazy that you got yours in Hawaii faster than I got mine in Michigan, and they're only in Maryland

Mine won't be here until Monday

Walter2

Ready to race!
As far as I got. Phone died so I couldn't get pics of downpipe. Going to try and get it on tomorrow, but I work. Next week is probably the soonest.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330770595.468815.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330770595.468815.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 131
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330770616.589254.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330770616.589254.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 131
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330770631.161217.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330770631.161217.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 126

zhamel0326

Ready to race!
^^^
That's crazy that you got yours in Hawaii faster than I got mine in Michigan, and they're only in Maryland

Mine won't be here until Monday

I was thinking the same thing! I'm in Florida and have no idea when mine will be here. Hopefully it shipped yesterday like they said.